Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Am i putting her down? No, i am stating her film career facts, not real life, i ain't talking about how great Aamir Khan is & Emma's not. It's Emma fans i guess feeling disgusted by just an article if she will work in bollywood. Ask them 2 take their Emma with themselves if they hate bollywood this much. Rehna Bollywood forum mein bhakt tum hollywood ke ho 😆

Why do you have to bring this us?  Bollywood is trash. directors/writers/producers cannot make good films. I grew up watching both of the industries. So what if I like the other one better than Bollywood? Why are you getting personal? oh wait, this bollywood forum... Sameer gets butt hurt about everything. 
navyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So it will be a insult / inferior to Emma if she works for bollywood with a bollywood star? that too with Aamir? She isn't that big shot for whom everyone is worried for her, her only claim to fame is haryy potter series, i am sure she won't be the reason for that magnitude of success that series has, also she is having a character role, being a british journalist, rather taking any other foreign gal for that character, if a known face is hired, what's bad in it?

it is not insult for aamir or any one else
i quite disagree with u...
emma watson is not only famous due to harry potter...
but ya harry potter shadows over her all projects( why not it was the one of the most biggest film franchisee)

have you seen her in her more recent films bling ring, perks of being a wallflower, noah -she came out of her harry potter image pretty convicingly
she is an amazing actress

moreover she is a un goodwill ambassador for their heforshe campaign  ...watch her speech ...its very motivating

Edited by navyasingh - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Antlers

Why do you have to bring this us?  Bollywood is trash. directors/writers/producers cannot make good films. I grew up watching both of the industries. So what if I like the other one better than Bollywood? Why are you getting personal? oh wait, this bollywood forum... Sameer gets butt hurt about everything. 

I ain't getting personal, i am asking if bollywood is trash, don't be in this forum, you can go to hollywood forum. Why come here & post when u don't like bolly films.

Also if u love holly more, no probs, i love bolly more... but i don't mock holly by putting bolly up like some doing in this thread.

This is just an article as Emma might have been approached. She is grown up, she knows what's right or wrong, u guys fearing as if she is paired opposite Salman Khan for doing masala film & she will do dhinka chika with him 😆
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

or like when Saif signed Natalie Portman and got a legal letter from her agent.😆

Legal notice ?   ðŸ˜² is dat true ?
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Legal notice ?   ðŸ˜² is dat true ?

Omg that's hilarious
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆 😆 begum couple never disappoints 😆
Antlers thumbnail

I ain't getting personal, i am asking if bollywood is trash, don't be in this forum, you can go to hollywood forum. Why come here & post when u don't like bolly films.

Also if u love holly more, no probs, i love bolly more... but i don't mock holly by putting bolly up like some doing in this thread.

This is just an article as Emma might have been approached. She is grown up, she knows what's right or wrong, u guys fearing as if she is paired opposite Salman Khan for doing masala film & she will do dhinka chika with him 😆

1: don't tell me what to do and what not to do. 
2: This an open forum. I will comment on anything I please.  
Antlers thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

😆 😆 begum couple never disappoints 😆

All true: http://www.digitalspy.com/bollywood/news/a395920/natalie-portman-sues-bollywood-actor-saif-ali-khan.html

or just google: natalie portman sues saif ali khan
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

1: don't tell me what to do and what not to do. 
2: This an open forum. I will comment on anything I please.  

Ya sure, do whatever u like to do man 😆
Antlers thumbnail

Ya sure, do whatever u like to do man 😆

yeah. you'll come back and comment on how I don't like bollywood, blah,blah,blah, and go back to where you came back from, blah,blah,blah, blah... same ole same ole.  ðŸ˜†