Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lachu-

i have been meaning to ask a doubt...is Diya- Shaurya love story planned by the cvs?...i am completely new to the show and busy with colg to catch up on things of past...but is there any confirmation of such a track?

And i am just giving my 2 cents abt the topic... i think if the love story is actually planned, they shudnt make the rape the base of the love story...this story line and the way they are expressing it is just awesome...and i have heard that DAK was a regressive show in the past...and hence this track is very very thoughtful of the cvs...but a love story immediately aftr the rape track wud make the rape track pointless and unrealistic at least frm the part of Diya...aftr suffering such a crime Diya shud be given time to think abt such feelings...But i see that Shaurya may have already had feelings...but a love story wud be bettr later...completely my own opinion...no offense to anyone๐Ÿ˜†

That's what almost all of us think. Love story? Yes, but not right now. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ladies, I have s question. I thought KKK was Mohan in NBT, toh phir Vasu kaun hai??? I've never watched that show but now that I like Kunal, I've been watching his scenes.
arushikunalian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzz

Ladies, I have s question. I thought KKK was Mohan in NBT, toh phir Vasu kaun hai??? I've never watched that show but now that I like Kunal, I've been watching his scenes.

That is a long story but basically, Mohan falls off a cliff during season 2 of NBT and loses his memory... He is taken into a village and is given the identity of Vasu. He later on finds out that he actually is Mohan... It is way more complicated than that, but that was basically what was going on
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arushikunalian

That is a long story but basically, Mohan falls off a cliff during season 2 of NBT and loses his memory... He is taken into a village and is given the identity of Vasu. He later on finds out that he actually is Mohan... It is way more complicated than that, but that was basically what was going on

Not one of the good tracks of the show though...but Kunal was good as a tapori (vasu is supposed to be a tapori)
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, peeps, any update on the Raj Baddhan interview of Kunal? Hasn't it already been a week? ๐Ÿ˜•
bipasha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Hey, peeps, any update on the Raj Baddhan interview of Kunal? Hasn't it already been a week?๐Ÿ˜•

no update till now , its been more than a week actually
I really don't know why aren't we getting any IV it's really sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I really hope TRP increases in coming weeks & forum ranking also with celebrity ranking
RojaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bipasha4

no update till now , its been more than a week actually
I really don't know why aren't we getting any IV it's really sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I really hope TRP increases in coming weeks & forum ranking also with celebrity ranking

me too...
hoping for the same๐Ÿ˜ญ
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RojaC

me too...
hoping for the same๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me too ๐Ÿ˜’
Why this always happen to us...I was so excited ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4433690

guys pls send your stuff as early as possible...
Edited by sona02 - 8 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3