Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter ~ 23(A)

*past* - italics

----

After few more dares the bottle pointed Armaan and every person persent there demanded for ArSh couple dance.

"Main kyu dare manu?, Shilpa pouted, she argued but Armaan cupped her in arms and rested her on the ground near the huge fountain.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

The same time Samrat played the music from his phone, She was standing in her heels when He grabbed her back and engulfed her in arms, put her one hand on his shoulder, held another one and makes a rainbow with her and his arm.

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

He swirl her around on her toe, rolling with her finger and keeping his one hand on the back.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho

He cupped her face, caresses the cheek and holds her hands again and they kept taking cross steps.

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna alvida

He stopped taking cross steps and rolled her again before clutching her from the waist which lent her on his chest.

Aha ha ha o

He cupped her in his arms and took spins in which she was holding him tightly from the neck and shoulder and he remain taking few spins.

Kabhi na kehna Alvida

He make her stand on her heels and hold both of her hands in his and made rainbow again with both of the arms

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

He clutched her from the waist tightly this time, put her both her hand around his neck and caressed his cheek with hers which shivered her from the top to the bottom

Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

And then brushed his lips on her nape, forgetting that few people were witnessing them as in they were lost in each other.

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

She then realized the existence of others, loosened the hold from his neck and took a few steps back when he again clutched her from lower back and looked into her eyes.

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

He spins her around forgetting that rain has started and they were fully drenched everyone was calling them to not do the dance but who could stop the two love birds. Their dance was intense when a pair of foot entered the space, but ArSh were unaware with that and kept dancing, even in rain.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna Alvida

He then left her and she took few steps backward and ran with the velocity of light in his arms and he engulfed her and both of them kept taking turns.

Aa alvida
O na na

They were all drenched in water of rain when a pair of puffy red eyes rolled tears from them which was quiet noticeable but why would Armaan and Shilpa would be looking at them, after all they were lost in each other.

They enveloped each other in their arms and he kissed her forehead and then eyes, he cupped her face and was caressing her cheeks with her thumb pads when he heard a scream which took them back to reality not only with a jerk but with a shock.

"Armaan!, screamed Riddhima from the entrance who was witnessing everything and was standing with Sid.

"Please pack the bag, we have to go in hurry, Sid said.

Riddhima thought in her mind, "Tumhare saath jane mar nahi rahi hoon main

"To kyu chal rahi ho, he asked joining his head on chest.

"You know very well, saying this, she left and again gets engrossed in packing her bags.

"Dad aren't forcing you, Sid clarified.

Riddhima stopped her work and pointed her finger, "Do not drag my father in all this. He favours you more doesn't mean that I am not his daughter

"Chill! I am not saying anything against him, he justified.

"Tumhare friend ke nikaah me jaana jaruri hai kya, she asked.

"Haan. He is one of my best friends, he told.

She faked smile, "fine. Sirf papa ke lie

"Bahut zaroori hai jana. Otherwise tumhare depression mein jaane ke chances hain aur wo main afford nahi kar sakta, Sid thought in his mind. He tightly closed his eyes, "Armaan nahi aa sakta, to hum Armaan ke paas jayenge

She finally packed all her bags and lay down to sleep, covering herself with a duvet and Sid looked at her, caressed her hair, "I am sorry Armaan. Riddhima ko tumhari life mein wapis lane ke liye, and a tear droplet fell down from his eyes.

He collect a picture from his hidden items, "Dono beheno ko milana bhi to hai, it's my responsibility

He tightly closed his eyes, "Sorry. Maaf kar dena mujhe main nahi janta aage kya hoga. Par agar Riddhima tumse nahi mili to zaroor kuch ho jaega

Dr. Shashank has told Sid that if Riddhima will be behaving the same way, she will lose everything, just like her father. Medically she wasn't that strong, it was really important to let her meet Armaan, because he was the only person who could have made her realize that she is not a part of his life and it was only possible if she meet him, otherwise she would have been depressed even more.

-----

I have been waiting for this chapter since months so pleaaase read it. I hope you will be liking the track.

I like more likes and comments, descriptive ones๐Ÿ˜‰

If you want PM, buddy AditiFantasy <<< This is my PM account

For my Writing Index >>> Beautiful Disasters

LOADS OF LOVE TO ALL
ADITI

Edited by CreativeByBirth - 5 years ago
pm doneEdited by CreativeByBirth - 5 years ago
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb one dear 
N amazing track
But just one request don't let Shilpa hurt in all this 
Yup Riddhima problem me he but Shilpa ne isse kahi jyada bear kiya he or karti aayi he 
N armaan ne Riddhima ki vajah se shona ko kisi bhi Tarah hurt nhi Karna chahiye that can't be acceptable 
Abhi abhi ArSh ki life me khushiya aayi he 
Hope Riddhima sab barbad na karde 
Wese ye ArSh ke upar he ki wo kise Apni priority banate he ek dusre ko Ya kisi or ko 
I know Riddhima armaan ka pehla pyaar he or shilpa ki behen but they should not sacrifices their love for her ye thik nhi 
I trust ur writing skills u will not gonna break that trust of ur readers 
Continue soon this time long One 
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome buddy!! the new twist is amazing!!

Originally posted by: Ramy_ani

Superb one dear 

N amazing track
But just one request don't let Shilpa hurt in all this 
Yup Riddhima problem me he but Shilpa ne isse kahi jyada bear kiya he or karti aayi he 
N armaan ne Riddhima ki vajah se shona ko kisi bhi Tarah hurt nhi Karna chahiye that can't be acceptable 
Abhi abhi ArSh ki life me khushiya aayi he 
Hope Riddhima sab barbad na karde 
Wese ye ArSh ke upar he ki wo kise Apni priority banate he ek dusre ko Ya kisi or ko 
I know Riddhima armaan ka pehla pyaar he or shilpa ki behen but they should not sacrifices their love for her ye thik nhi 
I trust ur writing skills u will not gonna break that trust of ur readers 
Continue soon this time long One 

I will try to recommend your request

Thank you so much dear and I promise for a long one

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Awesome buddy!! the new twist is amazing!!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ridhi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautifully written part dear ..loved ARSH scene โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update
Thanks for the pm..

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2