Thank goodness LD has Radha to do the thinking for the two of them.

sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry guys I am going back to a scene from last week.  Confused LD is talking to Dadaji saying if Radha loved him so much then why does she want a divorce, she came back so that she could get a divorce.
LD - please think.  She came back to Mathura only after you asked her to and how does she get entry into the house?  She can hardly say "Hi LD, I am back and will solve all your family problems."  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhaleela thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgc68

Sorry guys I am going back to a scene from last week.  Confused LD is talking to Dadaji saying if Radha loved him so much then why does she want a divorce, she came back so that she could get a divorce.

LD - please think.  She came back to Mathura only after you asked her to and how does she get entry into the house?  She can hardly say "Hi LD, I am back and will solve all your family problems."  

Yeah! That was a "duh!" moment,wasn't it? But I guess he was overwhelmed with what's going on and his personal emotional turmoil and he's only 22 right? Also being the youngest boy of the family he was very playful and joyous to begin with,and after the entire love -marriage -betrayal,pain of losing, pain of the lost love coming back but not as a love,but a distant person, and now not-really-betrayal but something quite opposite had overwhelmed him,he does not know what to think anymore. 
I think Samridh played it so skillfully!
sgc68 thumbnail
Yes it was a duh moment.  I wish they had enough episodes for LD to make up for all the nastiness. Not necessarily apologizing (except for the part played by his family in the separation) but giving her some TLC.  She has certainly earned it.

notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He did warn her before hand that he's slow at grasping things, at the night when she'd accepted his love. Didn't know it'd be this serious a hurdle for them though. 😆

And yeah, I too wished they were given more time to show us LD redeeming himself, and making up for all the lost time for Radha. But oh well, something is better than nothing.
Edited by Diaa - 8 years ago
sgc68 thumbnail
They make a perfect pair. One is fast one is slow. One signs papers without reading, one is cautious.
.Zephyr. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They make a perfect pair. One is fast one is slow. One signs papers without reading, one is cautious.

👍🏼
notyourfan thumbnail

Absolutely! They complete each other's flaws.
sgc68 thumbnail
Well better late than never.  It is so nice when they work together as a team
notyourfan thumbnail

Well better late than never.  It is so nice when they work together as a team

Yes. Thank God the CVs have decided to give a glimpse of their teamwork again before the ending... or else we would've cried the beautiful days forever. Not that we won't do that either way.
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry guys I am going back to a scene from last week. Confused LD is talking to Dadaji saying if Radha loved him so much then why does she want a divorce, she came back so that she could get a divorce.

LD - please think. She came back to Mathura only after you asked her to and how does she get entry into the house? She can hardly say "Hi LD, I am back and will solve all your family problems."

Too much smoking has made LD sometimes to suffer from Amnesia. 🤣Edited by fatma201 - 8 years ago