Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That Abhishek is positive...

He is doing everything to get the trust of his sister and get the recording.

It is too late in the show to find another guy for Jhanvi. The guy, Jayshree went to look, is obviously not going to work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Of course the guy that Jayshree went to see is not going to work.  He is Radha's cousin.  His father is the one with whom Dadaji had made arrangements to file the false complaint.  Although Dadaji asked them to stop at the last minute, he went ahead - at the behest of Jayshree.  Post leap he made a call to Jayshree asking for more money.  And now he is almost blackmailing her into getting his son married to Janvi. Jeyshree has painted herself into a corner.  Will be fun to see her squirm for once.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup... I think this is the answer to Sadhana prayer so that dadji does not have to go anywhere without blowing his cover and pratap comes to him..

BTW... Sadhna was so annoying in last couple of episodes. Anybody who asked for a solution got the same answer "Kanhaji will help" - be it Radha or Dadaji.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

It is too late in the show to find another guy for Jhanvi. The guy, Jayshree went to look, is obviously not going to work.

confused bt yeah my mother thinking same when abhi joined hand & told all those lines ...
ammu told
'he is pretending.. '..
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Yup... I think this is the answer to Sadhana prayer so that dadji does not have to go anywhere without blowing his cover and pratap comes to him..

BTW... Sadhna was so annoying in last couple of episodes. Anybody who asked for a solution got the same answer "Kanhaji will help" - be it Radha or Dadaji.

i think she wanted to tell dnt worry Write will find a way
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, I too feel that he is trying to get the trust of his sister.  Remember the clip on the phone is only a copy and so he needs to find where the original is.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgc68

Yes, I too feel that he is trying to get the trust of his sister. Remember the clip on the phone is only a copy and so he needs to find where the original is.

thinking same..ofcourse bcz of Ammu(mother)
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I also thought the same. 😉
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought the same too. Especially since he suddenly transformed from pleading to being angry and threatening LD and Jhanvi when he saw his sister outside the Chaturvedi nivas.
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
might be...h might b pretending like helping his sister but finally trying to help chaturvedis...if he does like this then only jahnvi can accept his love...