Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SRIVIDYA
❤️

I've no emoticons left to express my surprise and appreciation!! How do u do it?? And is this a translation of the Tamil one or a completely separate one???
I'm spell bound...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
NSB...
where do u get all this pics...

r these for real ?????

I am ready to remarry one of the dad's of these kids to just get a cute kid like this...😆
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Namrata !! you have outdone yourself !! 
hereby officially declared photo locator of SOSY 😊

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sri...so beautifully you have written these...what about that tamil poem?athinu translation???
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

If R&B was not faithful to II, would u all support him like this ??

So just being old does give a ticket to do anything illaya ???

And I dont understand y he is silent ??? A person who is supposedly strong in running his company, ambitious even at this age...I cannot somehow visualize him a weak...

Excellent points dhristi...Its stupid to say that "oh...my children shud have telepathy and understand me"...If he had voiced that he is innocent, then there is a point in helping him to prove he is innocent...If he doesnt say anything and is really caught with pants down wat else does he expect his chidren to do ???

and I dont understand another thing...His son was living like hell...his two daughters were emotionally drained...with one leading herself to emotional destruction...but no...my silence is important to me...I wont open my mouth...u ppl shud understand yourself and prove for me...That is very funny...

OMG Ranjan bashing happening...no no no ..
R&B Refuses to listen to Ranjan ..wouldnt talk, wouldnt sit , wouldnt want anything to do with it.
RANJAN was faithful to Savvy ..if he had an affair with Bina she would be the queen of MM ..one mnute she would have had the Bhalla kids out and started having kitty parties with Chachi.. it was fake ,she is out of picture for that.
As a reader of Sosy its clear to me that Ranjan is not guilty he is not a creep , I agree R&B doesnt feel that and doesnt know that

Here is my take on R&B:

Mr R&B the cool dude why cant u hire a guy and find out what happened why are u scared to find the truth.
You will not want anything to do with your father , and leave him well u are what u are because of him,lets not deny that u could have turned out like chachus kids but for what ranjan and savvy gave u so no matter where we land up or go we cant deny parents do a looot for us to make us who we are.

Ranjan doesnt want u to stay or help him.. go live ur nomadic life, u deserve that..  enjoy ur bachelor life that u are missing now..

Leading this life that aging parents is not an issue and being so so so nonchalant about it is what i do not like about you.arrey we all live abroad but watch for our parents as much..

so R&B pursue ur dreams but as a human u have to take care of kids and older people it behooves u..
Thinking its ok for Excel to eventually land up in Chachus hand is the meanest act by a business son .

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nammu my airtel network and MTS WiFi both sucks..
Not able to see kids pics properly 😭
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS
really really amazing pics yaar!!!

And seriously, NISHA evede???? I hope all is well with her. At least come and talk to us mama bear. Update can wait if you have been busy.🤗
ishruhi thumbnail
good putti u edited the name! 😉 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

NSB...

where do u get all this pics...

r these for real ?????

I am ready to remarry one of the dad's of these kids to just get a cute kid like this...😆

😆
NSB is namratha sree swathi...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Putti inbox me no. Or email il what's app or mail them
Anu I loved the one on which the baby kikcs the head...so ranjan and dude's fav son type

Nouf all dude's kids will hang on him like II does all the time

Putti I lived that pic too...like thata where is my new toy? Why are u late

Vani if u praise me like that pics won't stop coming 
And thankyou for the new title 

Vibhu swathi drishti thanks 

Swathi they are all from Google only 

I'm glad u all liked them 😃