SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
The Ranjan Protector is here😆
I so love the way you comment Anu. You r so very invested into Ranjan. I must say that the people who have you in their lives are very lucky. You r very passionate about people or so I  feel🤗

About R&B and Ranjan, we keep coming back to this topic once in a few weeks. I see dude's point of view as correct (not saying that u abandon a parent and all that so don't get me wrong) and I've already said it all in my comments today morning. Aur nahi hota mere se. M tired after the jog😆
Let's just agree to disagree.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Shev mein aur tum parallel lives 😆😆😆
i honestly loved loved the movie!!!
noufi no re.. u have to sleep.. ab main raath ko aoongi cause my serial will be over soon 😉
and I very proud of all u guys ..
and moonwearer (srivi? ) OMG👏what dreams lovely ..

regarding me feeling  gosh i do nothing😃..it runs in my family 😆😆my mom was a home maker and would say mujhe kya patha types i say the same ..

actually i dont care about a lot of things nothing bothers me but when i havent done anygood trips then anything and everything bothers me and this summer will be the first when we are not travelling ..

but koi gal nahi.. i am planning something for december -- julio here i come ( only Shev will get that😆)
and FB mein log kithna karthey hai ..marathon,party ,cooking exotic things and 100 other things and u read mine na 😆😆🤣 toh lagna toh bantha hai !!
Please don't look at fb achievements ... Aap jaise bhi ho I m sure u r doing a great job... If u want to do something out if your comfort zone donit only if u want to not coz everyone else is doing ...
Now the cutest pics on the way
PUTTI
you love RD, too?? We've him in common after our Dude??? Oh! Soul sister of mine🥳
haan nisha is not much available nowadays...we r ready to give u a leave from writing the story dear...but pls come and say something...we can chumma binge on these FF pages...
Very cute pics Namratha 
NISHA NISHA NISHA
IS ALL OKAY????

ENVEE your words made me anxious about her.
I'm going to spam now😆
Originally posted by dristi64

PUTTI
you love RD, too?? We've him in common after our Dude??? Oh! Soul sister of mine🥳

Count me too.. RD Fan ❤️ Totally

Thats all for today

Thanks