Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Written Update 25 Jun 2015

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The  show starts with Neira taking the short cut to the drug store thru the jungles 
Ragini gets a scare on seeing an animal appear suddenly , she clinges to Neil in a state of panic , neil adds to her panic be saying it has long nails and teeth.  Just like a dog.  Ragini realizes he was pulling her leg   She separates from Neil feeling embarrassed .

She tells neil,that if he had done his duty as a doc and brought emergency medicined they would not be running to the drug store 
Neil counter accuses her that even she was a nurse and her fiance was the head of a huge hospital they should have remembered to it 
Ragini remains silent and they walk silently  

In her room Nishi feels hungry and asks Jigs to get her a whole lot of spicy punjabi food , jigs goes to get them.  In the kitchen ranbir is feeling hungry and sunny tai and Ranbir decide to order food from outside , jigs too orders the dishes Nishi demanded 

RK is enjoying a drink and talking to devika on the phone ,
Right then the door bell goes and RK goes to answer the door bell pam enters thru the door and notices RK , he is surprised and so is she 
Devika says I'm missing you to RK amd RK replies the same Pam  thinks RK was telli g her I missed you 
As Devika says ILU to RK he replies  ILU too 
Pam thinks RK was saying ILU to her 
pam asks where was dimpy , he shows her to next room pam goes there amd is surprised to see all the children there 
She gets furious and scolds them for coming to India with out informing her 
Dimpy finds the kids guilty and asks them to apologise to Pam 
The children apologise but pam continues to scold them 

Dr Aman is in his room and feels hungry 
But the moment he opens he finds Badi naani waiting for him with big danda as she suspects him flirting with her daughter 
As badi naani refuses to budge from the door aman decides to drink water in his room rather than get beaten once again 

The ordered hotel food arrives and as jigs takes it to nishi Dimpy asks him not to take such spicy food for her as she was unwell 
She gives him khichri instead  

Neira reach a road after passing thru the jungle shortcut and seek a lift from a passing car.  Luckily it turns out to be the sardarji dhaba owner , he recognizes and starts telling neil how he was missed, that he saw ragini at his hotel but with another person.  He tells neil hoe he learnt to understand what was love by watching neira, 
He then remembers all the  kids and how the twins agham and arav celebrated their birthday together
Ragini becomes emotional thinking of Arav 

Precap 
Nishi is very furious with  jigs for getting khichri and not the food she ordered , she gets even more furious when she learns he gave more importance to dimpy's choice of food rather than hers 
She declares he is a very bad husband 

Embedded image permalink Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for WU.  RK's love life is in a mess.  hope he does not hurt devika.  with Nishi less said the better.   fed up with her childishness.  about time she grew up.
in fact 3 things which needs to end soon this show to give freshness:
a. N's taunts to aman and about aman to R
b.  R to listen first before jumping to wrong conclusions
c.  Nishi to grow up and take responsibility.  not run to daddy when things don't go her way with her mum
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for WU.  RK's love life is in a mess.  hope he does not hurt devika.  with Nishi less said the better.   fed up with her childishness.  about time she grew up.

b.  R to listen first before jumping to wrong conclusions
c.  Nishi to grow up and take responsibility.  not run to daddy when things don't go her way with her mum

well said Shobhi 👏
I agree on all three accounts 👍🏼

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

you are welcome pearlmist 
I like your user name 😊

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sutapasima for d WU.
Sutapasima thumbnail

hello Sami 😃

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for WU. RK's love life is in a mess. hope he does not hurt devika. with Nishi less said the better. fed up with her childishness. about time she grew up.

b. R to listen first before jumping to wrong conclusions
c. Nishi to grow up and take responsibility. not run to daddy when things don't go her way with her mum

please add my wish to the list...

The badi nani scolding Aman track. I am bored! 🥱Edited by visrom - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

please add my wish to the list...

The badi nani scolding Aman track. I am bored! 🥱

Adding  are some of mine too 

Pam's lecturing non stop is too much now 
Dimpy now needs to get more active , the only acrion she did the entire week was send khichri for Nishi 😒
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Most important...I want this huge family to once visit Arav and tell him they all love him.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Most important...I want this huge family to once visit Arav and tell him they all love him.

yes and leave Ragini out of the room  

how can a lady be so full of herself that she is unable to visit her son whom she claims to love so much ??
her own feelings/ guilt/ became more overwhelming than her love ? unbelievable !!😲😲