MaNan OS : I LOVE.....

Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I LOVE...

"Manik..get up..we are going to reach"
"Really? At last..I missed all yaar Nandu..Ma, masi, mama, mami, my cute sis and bros, my dear niece..all.."
"Manik, the list is too long, it wont finish now..till then we would reach there."
"U remember Nandu, this airport?"
"U think I can forget? No Manik..Here i had accepted u in front of everyone..How can I forget?"said Nandini Malhotra keeping her head on her husband Manik Malhotra s chest...

Mumbai Airport

"The plane is going to land in sometime." said one.
"Vhai, I heard that its the place where Nandu di proposed Manik vhai..Will u please tell me their love story?Please, no one tells me." said Aliya to that person.

Aliya is Manik's fav masi's daughter and his jaan..She is just 15.. The other person is Cabir Malhotra.Maniks elder brother.

"Of course,my cutie." said Cabir to Aliya who was making sad face.

"Now"
"Ok..then hear it out"

Then Cabir started story " me,Manik and Nandini, Navya are cousins..My mother brother's daughter..."

Cabir was cut off as Aliya said raising her brow"Vhai , I know it..Say further"

"Ok..so Nandu and Navya were of marriageable age. So many proposals came for them. But the two wanted to marry in same home. And Mama mami wanted the same. U knw twins problem."

Again Cabir's talk was inturupted. But this time it was his beautiful wife Navya Malhotra.

"Mr.Cabir Malhotra, we two were twins,but what about u two? Manik is younger than u. But u guys too wanted two sisters. Why?" said Navya.

"Uff..plz..u two dont get started again..Say na Cabir vhai." asked Aliya eagerly.

"Yeah..cutie..U knw they got a proposal from same home..what were their name? Yeah..it was Harshad and Dhruv..Nandini liked Dhruv a lot. So their engagement..Nandini-Dhruv, Navya-Harshad got fixed.

But Navya shared her feelings for me to Nandini just an hour before the engagement.

U knw i didnt knew that Navya likes me. That time Nandini called off the engagement saying that she doesnt like Dhruv"

Cabir stopped when Navya started. "I asked Nandini not to disclose the truth to anyone as I wasnt sure about Cabir's feelings."

"But u know i felt relieved when Nandu broke the engagement. I was feeling so happy. And i was confused about that happy and weird feeling.

For some days I couldnt sleep. Just one face was hovering in my mind. My Madhubala" said Cabir romanticly.

"So u liked me from earlier. Why u didnt tell me then?" Navya tried to fake anger but she was happy inside.

"I wanted to know about ur feelings. Then one day, actually on 14 Feb, Navya proposed me with 93 white rose. U knw she wore a black and white sari too."

"Just like black and white Madhubala" Aliya finished the sentence. "Then? U two wanted to marry, but why MaNan jodi was made?"

"MaNan..Maniks Ma and Nandinis Nan..nice combo..actually perfect combo..we would keep the newcomer's name Manan.." said Cabir.

"Newcomer?"Aliya asked confusingly.
"yeah, Nandu is pregnant. Thats why they are shifting to India from France permanently." Navya cleared her confusion.
"What? Wow.. I m so happy.." expressed Aliya.

"Accha, dont u want to hear the important part?" asked Cabir.
"yes..plz"
"Navya told her parents that we two loved each other. They approached to my parents with our relationship only, but somehow the 4 made mind to make MaNan jodi.

Manik and Nandini couldnt say no because they didnt wanted that our relationship gets affected.

Nandini was still in love with Dhruv and Manik too knew it. But he couldnt help.

Then our marriage happened. They didnt go to honeymoon too. Manik kept distance from her. But they behaved like they are happy couple.

Nandini didnt talk to Manik that much. Once Nandini broke her right hand while working in kitchen. She was alone at home with Manik only. Manik made her have food with his hand and all he could do.

That time they started normal conversation again. Then one day Nandini told him the full story that she loved Dhruv. Manik knew it, but he could feel that she was still loving Dhruv.

So he decided to back off. He got a scolarship in France for 2 years to complete his Phd. He thought that he would never come back."

Just then someone came from behind and hugged Cabir."Cabir vhai..i missed u so much" it was none other than Manik.
After the hugging session was over they proceeded towards the exit.

"wait, vhai. First u will finish the story then I will come" said Aliya."Manik vhai, i had a question. Why u tried to leave Nandu di after marriage? It could hamper other's relation then also,na? Then why?"

Manik glared at Cabir questioningly. Cabir replied "ur lovestory"

"o..Aloo..u know why i did so? Because then i thought about Nandinis happiness only. U know i thought that Nandini would be sad when she would hear that i was going to France alone for two years. But she was rather than happy."said Manik.

"U really thought so Manik?" asked Nandini.

"ui..Congrats di..congrats vhai..when is the new baby coming?" asked Aliya excitedly.
"It has been 2 months only dear" said Nandini blushing and shyly stared at Manik. He was looking at her. Their eyes met. And they both were looking at each other.

Aliya coughed to break the eyelock. "U two would get enough time to look at each other. Now continue please."

"Manik..u know to blush.. I didnt know" said Navya.
"Many first things will be noticed in them..because of each other..just like us Madhubala"

"uh..please say na Manik vhai. What u did then?"

Manik started again."My flight was on early morning at 7. So after talking to all it became late night. Ma went to village that day afternoon. Only me and Nandini were at home. And Nandini would leave for mama's home after I leave.

When I came to my room I saw Nandini was sleeping on couch with her diary on her lap.

I went near Nandini and carried her to bed not disturbing her sleep. Then i went back to pick her diary which fell when i picked her. There was a pen in her diary.

I just opened the diary to take the pen. But my eyes struck on what was written there. It was
Finally the long waiting day has come. I will say u tomorrow how much I love u. Though I couldnt say it to u earlier,I will rectify my mistake. U know I am going to give u a surprise. Not that i m going to purpose u. Its another matter. Guess. Ok.. I am saying it. I am going to come to u forever leaving all old relationships. I dont care anything else now. I just love u. I LOVE"

"What was written? Whos name?"

"It was on the other page. I couldnt turn the page. I couldnt see that Nandini loves someone else. That night I couldnt sleep.

So I left home at 3 with all baggage. And went to my fav hangout place. I stayed there till 5 and then I left for airport.

There was waiting the biggest shock of my life. I was walking staring at the floor. When I reached the entry gate of airport I heard a voice. It was the same melliflous voice. Voice of my Nandini, my life.

I just ignored the voice. It was arguing with the guards to let her go inside. I could understand that its going to be hard to forget her. I was daydreaming about her just in 2 hours. How will i live without her for my lifetime?

I was passing by the voice. Suddenly someone grab my shoulder. I turned and saw her. I was shocked but I knew it wasnt her. It was my dream.

So again I ignored everything and started walking again. Again the voice screamed "MANIK". I turned and said her that I know u are my dream only. I dont want to miss u so much from now. Let me reach there. Then u can come in front of me as much as u can."Manik stopped and Nandini started.

"U know then I was feeling so happy. I was totally shocked. To make him feel that I am real I pinched him. But it didnt affected him.

I thought that I must kiss him. But changed my mind. I just slapped him.

He was staring at me as if I was alien. He then screamed my name.

I said its me. How dare u to come without informing me?"

"Because u were sleeping"

"But u could wake me up, na? I had an important matter to tell u. U know Manik I m in true love.I LOVE.."

"U know she paused for some second and my heart stopped beating. I was in so much stress that when she said my name i was behaving like mad.."

"Manik was behaving like a kiddo.He started jumping. Then he hold the guard and twirl him twice. Then he came near me and asked if it was true. I nodded. Then Manik also uttered those three magical word..

U know then what he did? He just came near me and pecked on my lips. I too couldnt resist and I started kissing him too.

We forgot that we were in a public place. We kissed in front of airport entry gate.

We were kissing each other when someone shouted that its public place. Then we both got sense and parted.

I was flushing and Manik stared at that voice. U know it was a kid of 8-10 years. Then that kid said to Manik."

Nandini was cut off by Manik."What a badmash boy."

"Manik, he was a kid. Are u jealous of a kid, Manik?" nandini started laughing.

Aliya asked while laughing, "what that kid said?"

"the kid said that, ur gf is hot. I liked her" said Manik angrily.

This time all started laughing while Manik was angry.

"ok..last part..how di went to France?"

"I had applied for scholarship too.. And mine was at his versity too. I got to know about our scholarship before he told me. I thought to surprise him.."

"How cute..and filmy too.."Aliya was smiling thinking the matter.

"ok..its late..lets go.." they all left but Manik stopped near the entry gate."Nandini.."
"hmm"
"lets do it again.."
"what if again a kid says so?"
But Manik didnt give her any opportunity to speak further..
This time again they parted because of someone saying its public place...but this time this voice was of a girl...

Its my first try to write an os..ignore mistakes..plz comment..will send pm tomorrow..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyAaShuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow woww beautiful OS...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Just amazing..!!!πŸ‘
I loved it..!!😳
Addrita do write more...!!! πŸ˜ƒ
i am waiting for new story...!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Edited by PrettyAaShu - 8 years ago
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os πŸ‘
loved each n every bit of it...
beautifully penned...πŸ‘
amazingly described...
awesome writing...
n lastly u didn't tell me that u r writing an os 😑 🀣
do write more...πŸ˜ƒEdited by nimarious - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely i loved it..
kind of jaane tu ya jaane na revisedπŸ˜†
but very nice.!
Loved how nandini proposed him on airport while he thought it was a dream!!πŸ˜‰
keep writing more
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful and cute OS...
pls do write more stories like this
take care
thanks a lot for the pm
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey its ur 1st??? can't believe
its penned beautifully
n thne kiss part was cute
loved both manan n cavya
the last girl was aliya r8
thnx for the pm
cont soon
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimarious

wonderful os πŸ‘
loved each n every bit of it...
beautifully penned...πŸ‘
amazingly described...
awesome writing...
n lastly u didn't tell me that u r writing an os 😑 🀣
do write more...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar..will try to write more..v sent u pm..as i said pms wd b sent tmrw..πŸ˜†
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one...jzt loved it...Cont writing more OS...
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail

Thanks..i m glad that u liked it..
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail

Thanks...