Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
TM: Why do you call it a YRF film? Article doesnt say so and nor did YRF or Sohail ever say so.
On topic: Not that I ever expected him to...but I am glad Fawad isnt working with a terrible director like Sohail. 
Fawad Khan and his PR are full of shit. Apparently every film is first offered to this dude, but he ends up playing a side hero to Sonam.
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank goodness he refused to do this film. Cannot imagine Fawad to be a part of mindless movies that sohail makes.🥱
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Fawad's PR should stop circulating all these rumors as if Fawad is some hot fav. guy for all PHs ðŸ˜† He couldn't make an impact with his debut, now pretending as if he is offered so many films.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Fawad's PR should stop circulating all these rumors as if Fawad is some hot fav. guy for all PHs ðŸ˜† He couldn't make an impact with his debut, now pretending as if he is offered so many films.

Fawad's PR didnt do anything...it was Salman's favorite designer Ashley Rebello who first mentioned Fawad is doing the film:

COMING SOON
Having just wrapped up Salman Khan's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Ashley has several movies in his kitty. "I am styling for Bajrangi Bhaijan (Salman and Kareena), Do Lafzo Ki Kahani (Randeep Hooda and Kajal Aggarwal) and My Punjabi Nikah, where I am styling Fawad Khan." As has become the norm, the Pakistani actor's mention had several girls gushing and sighing, which prompted Ashley to laugh out, "That is the reaction I get from every woman."
http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/entertainment/hip-happening/Bwoods-Style-Maker/articleshow/47074090.cms

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Fawad's PR didnt do anything...it was Salman's favorite designer Ashley Rebello who first mentioned Fawad is doing the film:

COMING SOON
Having just wrapped up Salman Khan's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Ashley has several movies in his kitty. "I am styling for Bajrangi Bhaijan (Salman and Kareena), Do Lafzo Ki Kahani (Randeep Hooda and Kajal Aggarwal) and My Punjabi Nikah, where I am styling Fawad Khan." As has become the norm, the Pakistani actor's mention had several girls gushing and sighing, which prompted Ashley to laugh out, "That is the reaction I get from every woman."
http://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/entertainment/hip-happening/Bwoods-Style-Maker/articleshow/47074090.cms

Styling only starts if Actor agree to do the film, Ashley wouldn't have said it if he wouldn't have confirmed from fawad or whoever PH he was approached to do the styling. So if u go by Ashley, then this Article posted here is just rumor, Fawad is doing that film, isn't it?

Also, apart from sohail's films, there are so many articles as fawad rejected this film or that, he was offered this film kind of news... he isn't big shot hero, his debut went unnoticed, he isn't yound heartthrob hero for whom there will be lines of offers, so why all these articles?
TheRager thumbnail

Styling only starts if Actor agree to do the film, Ashley wouldn't have said it if he wouldn't have confirmed from fawad or whoever PH he was approached to do the styling. So if u go by Ashley, then this Article posted here is just rumor, Fawad is doing that film, isn't it?

Also, apart from sohail's films, there are so many articles as fawad rejected this film or that, he was offered this film kind of news... he isn't big shot hero, his debut went unnoticed, he isn't yound heartthrob hero for whom there will be lines of offers, so why all these articles?

I think Ashley overstepped his brief thinking Fawad will do it since it was offered to him. Fawad never confirmed this film and nor did Sohail himself. 
About the rumors of his other films...95% of them are in sidey or second lead roles. Or lead to heroines in heroine oriented films. This much he will surely get despite the BO status of his debut as there is no competition among Alisters for such roles. 
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

Fawad Khan and his PR are full of shit. Apparently every film is first offered to this dude, but he ends up playing a side hero to Sonam.

Yeah,he is happy doing female oriented movie like khoobsurat🤣
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is good news...never liked Sohail Khan director or otherwise
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

FK should sack his PR (if he has one) for circulating such stories... why commit hara-kiri of Fawad's career by associating him with such films.. 

Needless to say, the PHs also do not benefit... who would want to be associated with a non-impactful actor...

Sheer waste of time, money and storage space ðŸ˜†