Myrush -Ajesha or the machine?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
acco to the lie detector test Myrush -Ajesha r not a couple.who must be lying?Myrush -Ajesha or the machine?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I trust machine more then person ðŸ˜› If I store Salman name in my mobile, and if he is calling me then it will not display Shahrukh name ðŸ˜†Mayuresh and Ajesa r lying..
But I love their dancing.

But again its channel issue, either they didnt do their homework or they just want controversy. 

DT Note; references to other shows edited
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
if they r not a couple its pathetic to let them go to the final.after all they just entered in d last few weeks while other couples worked hard a lot 4 many weeks 2 this stage.but this fake couple reached this stage easily.but yes they r gud dancers

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I trust machine more then person ðŸ˜› If I store Salman name in my mobile, and if he is calling me then it will not display Shahrukh name ðŸ˜†Mayuresh and Ajesa r lying...If anybody here follows DID supermom will know Mayuresh left the show last month saying he was not well and Prince took his place.  

http://www.zeetv.com/press-releases/prince-to-replace-skipper-mayuresh-wadkar-on-did-super-moms.html
But I love their dancing.

But again its channel issue, either they didnt do their homework or they just want controversy. 

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

if they r not a couple its pathetic to let them go to the final.after all they just entered in d last few weeks while other couples worked hard a lot 4 many weeks 2 this stage.but this fake couple reached this stage easily.but yes they r gud dancers

Good dancer on wrong platform at wrong time. Bus apna naam kharab karege aur kuch nahi. They should have waited for better deal. Neither the prize money or the show will give them any good name.
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay so this show is scripted 
secondly don't the makers know when they are picking couples if they are genuine

I think ekta madam told mayuresh ajisha come on nb7 become popular but you have to face shit and do as I say

And mayuresh being choreographer any publicity is good one

P.S I am not saying the machine is true or accurate just saying the show is fake 

To some extent I think all contestants including himruta are made up images or characters to some extent ...Scripts being found :(
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I do not know if the machine is right or Majuresh, but it does seem plausible for me. Any publicity for someone who works behind the camera is good publicity. Theirs is a small community and the film/television fraternity always supports each other.

The whole show did seem quite scripted to me.  They invited a person whose relationship is not confirmed and had a possibility of being only for the sake of the show.  Then, after they have finally figured out that their relationship may be fake, the production team wants a reason to throw them out. What a great way to throw someone out of the show! by brining in a lie-detector test.
jasminerahul thumbnail
but they r not thrown out.they r there in finals.

Originally posted by: khushi_shankar

I do not know if the machine is right or Majuresh, but it does seem plausible for me. Any publicity for someone who works behind the camera is good publicity. Theirs is a small community and the film/television fraternity always supports each other.

The whole show did seem quite scripted to me.  They invited a person whose relationship is not confirmed and had a possibility of being only for the sake of the show.  Then, after they have finally figured out that their relationship may be fake, the production team wants a reason to throw them out. What a great way to throw someone out of the show! by brining in a lie-detector test.