Shanti Devi Ki Jai!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello  folks  in an  effort  to  build  activity  here. I  figured  why  not  vent a bit on the Shrivastav  Khandan   Head. Mrs. Shanti   Devi ...the only  thing Shant about this  Devi  is her name ...
 Nimmi said it right  today  thier grand mother  dose not love them!!
   To her her daughter is  everything , she  would give the world  to her.  Wha Wha  is Amma  ki  Jai... using her  son's money  to through  a lavish  party , but can't even  let the grand  kids keep thier savings   to  buy  their  own mother a  Birthday  gift???
  The grand mothers  I  know would save  the kids  from getting into trouble with  the parents, sweet the small stuff under   the carpet so to speak ,  nahi   this  Sashi kala   has to get them in trouble with  thier dad.
 Who  baap  re baap ,  has to be the most clueless man  alive. Some one should make  him spend  24  hours alone with  his beloved Amma...! 
 His  wife  needs  to  find her  voice  and  let him know  what  a pain  she  is...although  she  did a good job today  letting him know how she felt with that  song.!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 One thing is certain this Family needs a wake up call and I hope they get one soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Iam new here ๐Ÿ˜ณThe show is good its not another typical saas bahu drama... but still I watch it mainly for shivam and riya they are damn cute together and just hate daadi but I must say the actress is doing great job as daadi ๐Ÿ‘
I AM JUST GEETTING IRRITATED  WITH THIS RUBBISH SARLA AND KRITIKA

FILTHY CHARACTERS๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well actually i now not getting angry on them 
they are dramatic people and sadly in the world there are such peoples who know making drama
and to fill in the blank we have the bahu who comes and says mom .. oh kuch na ho .. u ok ok ?
come on once u ignore them they will stop their dramas.. they are behaving like small kids.. 
if u dont give them what they do .. they will fall on the floor and do drama.. the kid stops this when he realize that
this doesnt work 

Uff.. such a mother like koshaliya .. if her son would want something and do drama s on the market / road and so on she will buy him what he wants.

seeing sarla yesterday and even her mother.. both are 2 small kids.. some one put some brain into koshaliya's brain .. 
stop putting those people on your head.. its her fault that they are not used to this,.
Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mydesire786

Hey ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Iam new here ๐Ÿ˜ณThe show is good its not another typical saas bahu drama... but still I watch it mainly for shivam and riya they are damn cute together and just hate daadi but I must say the actress is doing great job as daadi ๐Ÿ‘

Hello and welcome !!! I guess we are all new here since the show is still a baby !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Shivam and Riya are very  sweet and I can't wait for thier  relationship to progress mainly  because I can't wait for her to get into the house and shake it up!!!

Daadi  is a pain , but hats  off  to Krutika who plays  her she manages to make her miserable yet  funny  at the  same  time and I love that!

Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

Hello!!!
  WOW such  emotion   lol...I think that is the point you are supposed to dislike them.!!!
Vinnie79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

well actually i now not getting angry on them 

they are dramatic people and sadly in the world there are such peoples who know making drama
and to fill in the blank we have the bahu who comes and says mom .. oh kuch na ho .. u ok ok ?
come on once u ignore them they will stop their dramas.. they are behaving like small kids.. 
if u dont give them what they do .. they will fall on the floor and do drama.. the kid stops this when he realize that
this doesnt work 

Uff.. such a mother like koshaliya .. if her son would want something and do drama s on the market / road and so on she will buy him what he wants.

seeing sarla yesterday and even her mother.. both are 2 small kids.. some one put some brain into koshaliya's brain .. 
stop putting those people on your head.. its her fault that they are not used to this,.

You are  right  Ron!  both women are high class dramebazz..  They  have thier  act perfect.  I am  trying to  figure out if  khushya and raghave are   blind to it or  just let it be. In some case  they  seem to know  but then  again in some case they  seem clueless!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

Such anger!๐Ÿ˜†
They are extremely manipulative!
I mean everytime that dadi wins!! 
She spies the 2 girls talking about saving money for their own mother's bday party and get to spend it on her daughter!
She exchanges the sleeping pills with vitamin capsules before she pops it into her mouth for the suicide drama!
She bullies Kausalya into giving her money in return from the monthly expenses even after she says that 15000 is not enough for a month!
She opens her eyes from the corner to see whether others in the house the bothered about her fasting!
she even acts 'dead'!
I want Riya to take revenge for me for each and every act of this sadeli dadi!!๐Ÿ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The most funniest was the flowers barsoing on her adorable daughter by Dadi pulling that string!!
What a welcome for a daughter on a Birthday!

Waah! kya scene tha! I was zapped ! 

Vinnie79 thumbnail
To  me she is most funnist  when  she pulls her  pallu and starts  her dying  chant..."Raghuva  ko bolawooo" hahaha