Okkk mere pyaare bhano goodnight
I need to make some calls and hit the bed
Hopefully ek aur update ayega aur mujhe padnr milega
Tab il be back

Vikas aya kya vapis? Nouf u said u saw his  online
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yeah i saw that psycho online for a looong time...i think he was binge reading thread 30 and 31...he is yet to reach here i guess!!
but who knows!round the clock stalker hai boss!cant guess him correctly...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

yeah i saw that psycho online for a looong time...i think he was binge reading thread 30 and 31...he is yet to reach here i guess!!
but who knows!round the clock stalker hai boss!cant guess him correctly...

let him comfortablly read everything and come 
We miss u Mr.Psyco.T

See ya nouf
Goodnight 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok. .have to wake up early...
putti,namru,envee,ashu,SR(i saw her in btwn),dristi,jyo and all east wasis...good nite

shilpa might b with her butter girl...good nite...

anu,shev,garnet,jasmine,nivi,swati...have a good day...
asma...have a nice time...

i always misses to wish nisha...
sorry...even if it might not reaches your eyes,hav a good day dear...hope ur job pblms are settled...

i have a doubt about sri whether she is in east or west now...have a good day...

miss u green vidyaa...internship will b hectic,which may h the reason why she is not here...
choti,swaram,hershey...hi...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Will post translation tomorrow...had a dental surgery and still bleeding after 4 hours...surtures are hurting...Sorry Putti

oops what a co-incidence...i didn't have surgery but as i write this post, I am suffering from terrible toothache...2 pain killers have not helped and not able to sleep

Srividya...just could understand some words here nd there, will wait and read the english translation
and i m just wondering how accomplished u r...πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Couldn't resist the posting...dedicated to Shilpa and All who can understand Tamil...

English in the morning...Good night

Indru putham pudhu oru Anubavam

Appavin kovam ninaithu nadukam

Avanin kovam erpaduthum silirpu

Samin kovam undupanniyadhu sirippu

Lasyavin nadanam patriya pechu erpadithiyadhu layippu

Akkavin kuzhandhai pattriya Kanavu

Enguselvom endra pechu erpaduthiyadu Viyappu

Avanin adi patri ezhundhadho porupu

Avalin settai kandu avan mugathil thondriyadho punsiripu

Avalin pechu koduthadhu sevikku oru kallippu

Avalin isai koduthadhu aval paal uyir irpu

Thirumbi selvadhu patriya pechu avanukku koduthadhu veruppu

Avanin kadhal anaipu Avalkku  koduthadhu kadakadapu

Nishavin update koduthadhu enakku mana Niraivu

En vizhi ketpadho adarku oyvu

OH MI GOSH!!! SO BEAUTIFUL

My story pales in comparison to this... so beautiful, poetic and just... wonderful
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nammu yenna analysis kuch bhi .. :-) honestly i am a jack of all master of none everything is half baked.. the number of things i have tried well now that could be a recordπŸ˜‰

Honestly u have no idea how happy it makes me to see folks pursue what they like and good at it ,drishti suthi poda sollu amma va..

can u believe i am yet to read the update .. i literally dosed off this πŸ˜‰what happens when u watch tv till 12:30 and try to work the next day i went and washed my face and came πŸ˜†

@nivi 24 hours shall go fine and u will reach whatever u want ..so with you Ashu..
@ashu captain asie bole toh kaisa chalega!!!
@nivi abhi thodi deer ke liye shadi our apne saturday date ke baare me socho

Yennadi, Ananda Vikatan nadu pakka joke madiri, office la tookama?
Now that Ive admonished u let me confess. In winters sometimes I will go to my car turn the heat on and sokkify (snooze)πŸ˜†πŸ₯±. Afternoon naps are better than s--. And no I am not kidding... 

Ashu & Nivi: Kya hua?
I am unable to comprehend u guys wrestling with such tough issues at such young age😭 Its unfair and uncalled for... at any age... but so young? Are the expectations higher? Or are the demands made on your generation higher? 
All I recall about my 20s is getting up and getting to work. And worrying if I will get a DTC bus empty enough to find a window seat so I am not roasted alive in the 45C heat. That is IT. And then when I come home at 7:30 there should not be a power cut😑  
Kyon itni mushkil hai tum logon ki zindagi aisi chhoti umar mein?
I am very sorry. I have no easy solutions, or formulas.😭

Namratha, u are greatly talented.. are marwari weddings so opulent? with such jing bangs? I am stunned... its been a while since I attended any wedding... Iyer weddings are very tame.

Vani and Vidya, rendu peruma sendu oru koottani amaichukkongo (form a coalition in political speakπŸ˜†)

Vibhuti, I died laughing at ur comment "They must have used some sub par raw material while making me. SO ORIGINAL

Nouf:Ur Malayalam sentences are to die for Kidilam!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha please give us an update now 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Namratha, u are greatly talented.. are marwari weddings so opulent? with such jing bangs? I am stunned... its been a while since I attended any wedding... Iyer weddings are very tame.
Nisha thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
This is one of my previous projects a Punjabi wedding
Yes they are usually pretty loud
Even the marwari ones 
The images are conceptual so real life look different... This the Max the software let's us do...so it looks loud that way

Good day to you :)

I'm off to bed cyaaa
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yennadi, Ananda Vikatan nadu pakka joke madiri, office la tookama?
Now that Ive admonished u let me confess. In winters sometimes I will go to my car turn the heat on and sokkify (snooze)πŸ˜†πŸ₯±. Afternoon naps are better than s--. And no I am not kidding..

Ashu & Nivi: Kya hua?
I am unable to comprehend u guys wrestling with such tough issues at such young age😭 Its unfair and uncalled for... at any age... but so young? Are the expectations higher? Or are the demands made on your generation higher? 
All I recall about my 20s is getting up and getting to work. And worrying if I will get a DTC bus empty enough to find a window seat so I am not roasted alive in the 45C heat. That is IT. And then when I come home at 7:30 there should not be a power cut😑  
Kyon itni mushkil hai tum logon ki zindagi aisi chhoti umar mein?
I am very sorry. I have no easy solutions, or formulas.😭

Vani and Vidya, rendu peruma sendu oru koottani amaichukkongo (form a coalition in political speakπŸ˜†)

Vibhuti, I died laughing at ur comment "They must have used some sub par raw material while making me. SO ORIGINAL

Nouf:Ur Malayalam sentences are to die for Kidilam!!πŸ˜‰

i have done things like this too Nisha but today i couldnt get myself to stay awakeπŸ˜†..the env my team mate and me were working just died on us πŸ˜‰ so guess what i left and came home and now logged in but not working( logged in from my bed room) and daughter is reading her book and she knows i am on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Afternoon naps are better than s--. And no I am not kidding..
ethu sonne paaru we are same blood i am telling u.. u have no idea how much my husband and i make sure we get it on sat/sundays i even read Sosy after that πŸ˜‰

honestly i feel these girls are having too much demands at too young an age.. we were so clueless and seeing my daughter read my heart is going out πŸ˜­

let me add my take on iyer weddings now -- my cousins daughter is getting married in Nov.. the hall in chennai for 2 days  is 16 lakhs, they are doing mehendi,sangeet,and the whole yards ..they are actually middle class folks but rich groom , apparently photo's take 2 lakhs now ...😭
so yesterday my mom goes Anu namma pethikku kku vera horse la mappilai varanum,ne yenna pannaporayo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(needs a dulha on horse what are you going to do )

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago