Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Crazy busy both work and home. Parents visiting from india, doing the rounds with them. Leaving for a week long holiday to Toronto, Mobtreal, Quebec City and Ottawa therefore trying. To finish as much as I can. Coupled with it chhotus  grade 7 grad, dress shopping, closing day assembly, gift for teacher  etc etc.
BUT SOSY zindabaad, reading in school gym, outside fitting rooms, will do so at airports etc.

Nisha keep penning! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hola every one too!!!
@VAni glad ur husband was spared πŸ˜†
@shev have fun in the zoo.. we have stopped going to one when the monkeys decided to stay with us permanently πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we have done that when the kids were younger and can never forget the joy in seeing them jump at the site of a giraffe and screaming mommy one giraffe is kissing the other  so cute πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒenjoy this phase i am going  Emotional now 😭
@SR how old is ur daughter?
@muscat girl glad you liked what i wrote every morning after coffee before my call i bash someone πŸ˜† one day Sam,one day R&B,one day Ritu a lot of times Manny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
@Shilpa how be u ? were u the one who made gajar ka halwa or something?

the 3M's a big hit to you guys was there a reason other folks didnt make the cut if it was to search for R&B i am sure Ashu and swathi could be included πŸ˜†

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Sorry Nammu and Noufu
Not able to reply to your PMs and even post reply is failing. Network is bad. Tried 11 times😑
I will reply from home.

Hi to everyone...

its OK da...go home and check and reply
Just check the pic put bas!! πŸ˜ƒ
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hola every one too!!!
@shev have fun in the zoo.. we have stopped going to one when the monkeys decided to stay with us permanently πŸ˜†πŸ˜†we have done that when the kids were younger and can never forget the joy in seeing them jump at the site of a giraffe and screaming mommy one giraffe is kissing the other  so cute πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒenjoy this phase i am going  Emotional now 😭
@muscat girl glad you liked what i wrote every morning after coffee before my call i bash someone πŸ˜† one day Sam,one day R&B,one day Ritu a lot of times Manny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

the 3M's a big hit to you guys was there a reason other folks didnt make the cut if it was to search for R&B i am sure Ashu and swathi could be included πŸ˜†

Anu...She's 18...πŸ˜•. Too old to visit the zoo, but sometimes I feel she'll be at home there
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Sorry I shld have said receding hair line..

thanks a lot shilpa
I loved being called a musketeer tho yeah sab πŸ˜†

Kya hal??

Shev - kya hai yeh...aap apne bacchin ko zoo chod ana chahtey ho?? Very bad very bad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meri MA bhi mujhe hamesha bolti hai..she will leave me in some jungle and come back 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Yep talk to her soon.. She's also so busy.. I hardly get time.. Even I need to take time out for her.. Can't believe it's been do long..

Did you read her new book?

Will do so.  Yup I have read the book 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Hi Shilpa...I'm fighting for Tan's hair

Shipa you forgot meπŸ˜”
I know list is growing...
Left office at 7.30 PM. Will reach home by 9 PM.
No cooking business today, have taken paratha parcel for me and bro...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hola every one too!!!

Yes Anu...made it yesterday after 5yrs... I am fine

agree with ur points but kya kare I feel bad and sympathise with everyone soon...
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Shipa you forgot meπŸ˜”
I know list is growing...
Left office at 7.30 PM. Will reach home by 9 PM.
No cooking business today, have taken paratha parcel for me and bro...

Is traffic giving you hell? Is it raining out there?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 oh SR 18 year old cool!!! @shilpa cool about gajar ka halwa.. i feel like eating it now πŸ˜‰