Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Pretty cool choice for tan shrev
😭 Am alone in my misery...😭
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

😭

He could do good justice to the role. Though I watched him as a villian in the show. Very good actor.
Easy on eyesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

cute these updates are πŸ˜³ i have this feeling he is following her :-)
even a French cab driver is scandalized by II πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Manny POV πŸ˜‰
 Manny jaisi karni waisi bharni -- for some reason i dont have sympathy for you.. cause even a 12 year old son of mine will know you can't meet some one on the plane and just have an affair and have a side kick for life ..πŸ˜†
and u think this life of lets be free ,lets just sleep around in your own dads house knowing he has some values is ok its sooo not done.😑
we all have boundaries for a reason , I know R&B did it to and I dont approve kya karoon virginity, one partner, one marriage, are the only things i know so any body deviating from this path and i become Appa πŸ˜†

in all this you worry about ur reputation with II ,some b*ch karma is right u thought appa/amma and even vandu's night food was the iyers after your dads money ab dekho kya hua ..

when you lead a middle class life , kids and all u always wonder when folks have all the money from bollywood to hollywood how come they have such unhappy lives, why the divorce,why the drugs.. i mean u have money u can go on trips , dont need to workπŸ˜ƒ ..honestly through Sosy I am understanding the phrase Money Cant buy you happiness so much more 😊

Even after a divorce my middle class mind says ..arrey finish PHD worst case join excel, worst case stay in MM with dad and join some org, or do something, agreed mom died but in this world folks are facing worse right and coming out..
but guess this is what happens to the entitlled species in this world :-)

Phew that felt so good .πŸ˜†
Nammu cute the 3 musketeers poster is..
 a big hi to everyone πŸ€—
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

He could do good justice to the role. Though I watched him as a villian in the show. Very good actor.
Easy on eyesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But..but ..he's BALD...
Catch you ladies in few hours, I am heading to the zoo. Planning to leave my kids thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Its a secret, so dont tell anyone πŸ˜‰

Catch you ladies in few hours, I am heading to the zoo. Planning to leave my kids thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
Its a secret, so dont tell anyone πŸ˜‰
Wish I could take my daughter there too...
Originally posted by Seriousreader

But..but ..he's BALD...

He is not fully bald thats the good newsπŸ˜‰. 

uber great actor ...tooo good looking but he is a villian ...ayoo i get scared of seeing him in the serial and am holding on to my husband..may be a month after I finish ..please abhi him holding laasya after what he did to Alicia no no no πŸ˜†but honestly how come all Spaniards are sooo good looking 😳
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

cute these updates are πŸ˜³ i have this feeling he is following her :-)
even a French cab driver is scandalized by II πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Manny POV πŸ˜‰
 Manny jaisi karni waisi bharni -- for some reason i dont have sympathy for you.. cause even a 12 year old son of mine will know you can't meet some one on the plan and just have an affair and have a side kick for life ..πŸ˜†
and u think this life of lets be free ,lets just sleep around in your own dads house knowing he has some values is ok its sooo not done.😑
we all have boundaries for a reason , I know R&B did it to and I dont approve kya karoon virginity, one partner, one marriage, are the only things i know so any body deviating from this path and i become Appa πŸ˜†

in all this you worry about ur reputation with II ,some b*ch karma is right u thought appa/amma and even vandu's night food was the iyers after your dads money ab dekho kya hua ..

when you lead a middle class life , kids and all u always wonder when folks have all the money from bollywood to hollywood how come they have such unhappy lives, why the divorce,why the drugs.. i mean u have money u can go on trips , dont need to workπŸ˜ƒ ..honestly through Sosy I am understanding the phrase Money Cant buy you happiness so much more 😊

Even after a divorce my middle class mind says ..arrey finish PHD worst case join excel, worst case stay in MM with dad and join some org, or do something, agreed mom died but in this world folks are facing worse right and coming out..
but guess this is what happens to the entitlled species in this world :-)

Phew that felt so good .πŸ˜†
Nammu cute the 3 musketeers poster is..
 a big hi to everyone πŸ€—
HiπŸ€—