Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Last 2 updates are simply awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I had a chuckle when I read his elbow got hurt.πŸ˜‰

This is how I expected II to show up. Thanks for making her true to her character.⭐️

I think of II as Impulsive Iyer.  This is who she is.πŸ˜† And I love her for that. And more over one has to take risk in the matter of hearts (this is for you young girls). Sometimes too much caution can hamper finding the perfect one.

I found Ranjans expression the best.😳

Looking forward to the next one. πŸ˜Ž

nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

The weather and high pollution levels haunt us...spike up a warm ginger based concoction...sleep tight dear

I just woke up an hour ago Srividya. Between yesterday's nap and sleeping at night, I have slept already for a combined 14 hours. πŸ˜†
I will make myself some ginger and elaichi tea now.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Yeah I have been taking Advil (ibuprofen). Feel better Noufi.

Nivi how are you doing? Drink gatorade. Should you want a change of scene, swing  to NJ. From Penn Station its a 40 minute ride
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
jyothi you dont know our putti's happiness is always linked with dude??
putti II will kill me if i goes somewhere near his elbow!bus ek prarthana hai,ki II scolding him a lot for getting wounded(i know they will b busy with some other things now...i will b happy if she completes my wish list a lil later...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

jyothi you dont know our putti's happiness is always linked with dude??
putti II will kill me if i goes somewhere near his elbow!bus ek prarthana hai,ki II scolding him a lot for getting wounded(i know they will b busy with some other things now...i will b happy if she completes my wish list a lil later...

i too want ii to shout at him for the elbow after all ligament tear is not a small thing its actually worse than a fracture
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Hello people from India, US, Aus and Middle East..
Nammu told she is busy..
SR Ecospace traffic is building up..
Ashu, Vaani, Panda, O and Shilpa kaha hai..
Baaki Noufi, Sush, Dristi, Jyo, Vidhya I can see online..
New gal Safia..

Anu, Shruti, Shevdi, Swati, Bluesky hi hi..

Vibhu and Niv post some baby pics and tempt Nisha..
Bro is missingπŸ˜”

I will be back to posting pictures once I get a new computer putti. Laptop mera chullu bhar paani mein doob mara and the desktop I have at home is way too slow to even send emails. I'm operating off of my iPad right now and I hate it. In the meantime, Vibhu please post some adorable new baby pictures. 😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Not until tomorrow and Temeraire

OMG I ❀️ II
did i not tell u this R&B

mountains but agar u do the getting lost/getting hurt kaand i will come to Paris and kill u
see thats exactly what i made II do πŸ˜‰
so so so cute!!!!!! and thats why update after update we gush and gush because they are adorable..1 whole day for his bday and Nisha there also u got the perfect desi flights  folks take now etihad and qatar  ..my god πŸ‘πŸ‘
of course she didnt get her clothes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and R&B i will call u nalayak, self centered, and  everything under the sun and then one "Enough II" and i go

β€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ€£
totally loved Ranjan/Sam and Appas reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and since no comment of mine is complete without some Ranjan gush --
Chal ja puttar kuch kha leπŸ€—
hope every thing went well yesterday night.. i finished season 2 of my current fav serial πŸ˜‰ and slept ..
will read comments later ..

update:
I forgot to do some Sam bashing :-) seriously Sam I dont like R&B sometimes but even i dont doubt his love for II
It only took u a week to cut off ur three month old wife?" Sam asked
😑
havent u seen them together .. how can Ranjan understand and u with all ur experience not understand why R&B is doing this ..😭

Nivi ,Putti,Noufi feel better guys,SR hope the weather is ok for ur asthma
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

putti kaunsi kush khabari hai😊

Nothing personal Jyo...
I am very happy and jumpy from morning updates. So my team was clueless about why I am so happy...
So Dristi is pulling my leg...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Nothing personal Jyo...
I am very happy and jumpy from morning updates. So my team was clueless about why I am so happy...
So Dristi is pulling my leg...

well morning update made me super happy aswell  by the way where do u work putti & r u married
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
putti i think vikas went to sort out mtech admission processes and all...