Fan Fictions

SW Symphony Temeraire on 22 - Page 22

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Not until tomorrow and Temeraire

OMG I ❤️ II
did i not tell u this R&B

mountains but agar u do the getting lost/getting hurt kaand i will come to Paris and kill u
see thats exactly what i made II do 😉
so so so cute!!!!!! and thats why update after update we gush and gush because they are adorable..1 whole day for his bday and Nisha there also u got the perfect desi flights  folks take now etihad and qatar  ..my god 👏👏
of course she didnt get her clothes 😉😉 and R&B i will call u nalayak, self centered, and  everything under the sun and then one "Enough II" and i go

❤️😆🤣
totally loved Ranjan/Sam and Appas reaction 😆😆 and since no comment of mine is complete without some Ranjan gush --
Chal ja puttar kuch kha le🤗
hope every thing went well yesterday night.. i finished season 2 of my current fav serial 😉 and slept ..
will read comments later ..

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

Vidya. Lost touch with reading Tamil. Used to be faster earlier. But this is nice. I always like to read in the original language. Nothing like reading the original to get the essence of what you say.

For some reason, your poem reminds me of the song, Malai Maatrinal Kodhai...

Thank you...i am now playing it in the background and my Maamiyar asks me , Ennama edavadhu Project a...Yarukkum kalayanam varaliye kitta...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nouf its a 2.5 yr compulsory training.. muje sirf 3-4 months hue hai including 1-1.5 months vacation for graduation exams!
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vidya Tamizh kavidai SOOPER-O SOOPER

Vera enna solradu

Too good, its like the Mangayar Malar or Kalaimagal poetry, very rich yet refreshing

THANKS SO MUCH

You are gifted...

Nisha thank you...you humour our requests Nammu placed this on my menu...hear too much Kochai Tamizh in media so when i write it is in the formal one...tried to portray as i see your leads...Thank you for the refreshing symphony that evokes and inspires me:)
nividances thumbnail
For her home is no longer a place, it's a person. Her constant repetition of the word was so endearing. I absolutely loved the spontaneous surprise...I expected nothing less from her.
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

For her home is no longer a place, it's a person. Her constant repetition of the word was so endearing. I absolutely loved the spontaneous surprise...I expected nothing less from her.

Haven't we heard HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS...The duo may not admit to other what they mean...

👏👏 ...ITS LIKE SUBSTANCE ADDICTION
nividances thumbnail
I don't have much of a fever anymore, but my entire body is hurting so bad.
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

I don't have much of a fever anymore, but my entire body is hurting so bad.

The weather and high pollution levels haunt us...spike up a warm ginger based concoction...sleep tight dear
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vibhu 2.5 yearaa??
uff!!!what should i say now??

sush its me busy till 8!!

anu lovely review...shagun pblm solved with dristi...so no scoldings hai na???

sri i dont know tamil.but i downloaded what namru posted in the morning!!thanks for its vaamozhi...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sush_avina

Hey guys..

Nouf .. why after 8.. busy hai kya nisha??
And railways wen do they follow timing. . We Indians r known for being late especially if it's something related to government..

Hey Jyoti! !!

hey