That was a horrible death they gave Ratan.....

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

She didnt deserve it to be so horrible...felt really sad for Veera and Ranvi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know such a horrible death ,I'm going to miss Snea Wagh , she is such a wonderful
Actress ,
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sneha quit or they threw sneha?
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sneha quit or they threw sneha?

i think she mustve quit, newly wedded, so must be wanting more time to settle in the new routine...

pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree. It was really horrible to watch her mutilated body! Ratan definitely did not deserve this! Though i knew the spoilers, still i was shocked seeing the way her body lay! Felt very bad for Ranveera!

More for Veera, because she craved for her mother's love all her childhood! And now when she did get it, there wasn't enough time!

Aakashv94 thumbnail
What the hell was that she thought that she would throw the bomb in river when 25 seconds were left.And dramatically she died on the way just flash-backing her memories.She could have thrown the bomb on the road and left.At least what any normal selfless person would do.But instead director and writer showed idiotic death.Just feeling shamed of idiotic concept by these guys.😭 Ranvi's acting was good.He sat dumbfounded.:)😊
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ratan was very caring and a selfless lady. She didn't deserve to die such a horrible death. I hope Veeba find out the cause behind that.
anjs thumbnail

though she wasnt that selfless initially, towards Veera...and later when she instigated Veera against Baldev, not trusting him, i used to get angry with her...

but she was definitely not that negative to die like that...

this brings me to my question...i understand her need to save the village people...but if the grains are lost...then there is still solutions available, right...they cudve helped each other, raised money to help the farmers...people do such thing when natural calamities wipe out all their possessions, right ?

Was it a wise decision to foolishly give up her own life...i mean grains n money can be raised again...human life once gone, is gone forever...
Kharerakhee9 thumbnail
Ratan aka sneha was a soul of the serial. Cvs should keep her live.
She is a fabulous actor . Geets entry to the show is like a blossom of the flower 
anjs thumbnail
again another question...
that was a time bomb, it wasnt those bombs which explodes when it touches the ground...

So Ratan cudve easily kept the box down where she was standing, n run towards Veera n Ranvi...its not like the bomb wudve chased her...it wudve exploded on its own where she wudve kept it...

Ranvi n Veera were so close by, n they were not even having a bruise cause of the explosion, meaning the magnitude of the bomb wasnt much...then she didnt need to run so far, n keep the bomb in her hand, waiting to die that horrible death...