Today was Too Much!!!

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay So I think that  these love tasks are made to bring couples together. But I think this lie detector was not fun. Everyone seemed so sad while they were doing it. So there are some things in a couple that should not be told in order to keep a good relation. There are some sweet lies. 
I am not saying that the couples should lie to each other. But there are some things that should not be brought out...

The questions they ask the for example Myrush that "Do you think that your Ex girlfriend is a better dancer?

what kind of stupid question is this. Ajesha feelings can get hurt like that. 
Edited by pancakes527 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has the epi been aired? I haven't watched yet.
harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hated today's LC... some of the questions were so weird 😕
It's high time they stop divulging into couple's personal life and concentrate more on dance coz at the end of the day its a dance show not any big boss 👎🏼
I want to see LDT on Ekta and her team 🤣 Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Some questions could hurt the partner!!
Deepesh me sath bhi it was like tooo much.
OK when u are in a relation for 4 5 or 10 years its obvious that at some point u would lie.its impossible to be raja harishchandra in long relationships. In new relations when all seems like a bliss its possible u never lie but sometimes lies are required.
Also its hurting for a self respective person to hear that u are less successful than your spouse that also when himmi himself helped her reach that stage. some ques can't be answered in yes or no. And if u say yes or no to such ques it becomes complicated.

Edited by ngelzndemons - 8 years ago
I would have given this question to contestant in LDT
1. Are you happy participating in NB 7?
2. Do you think NB is scripted ?
3. Do you think NB judges are stupid in giving marks?
4. Do you think NB team steals other show task and ideas ?
5. Which task was dumbest in LC ?
6. What is too much in NB ? Too much copy or Too much drama
7. Will you work with Ekta in future ?
8. Are judges fight scripted and boring ?
9. Which judge is more khadush ?
10. question pe NB ki team gayab ho jaati 😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
some questions were too personal and not required. NB should stop poking their nose more than required into couples personal lives. 
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Theyr trying to turnget a Big Boss touch to it... I think for Rashmi Nandish it was a good one, but the others 😆 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish ekta mata ye test de dete,such a faltu nach baliye this time.hating it more nd more every single day
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched the episode last night with my mom and she got up halfway. She said kya do kauDi ka show hai. Kis tarah ke zalil sawal pooch rahe hain laDkion se.   Divorce kara ke choDenge sabka. I agree.., why do they need to know what is truth between a couple or not? World doesnt need to know why what between a couple. "Too much" ke naam pe kuch bhi.

Obviously, i felt bad for all the couples.. But i was really feeling for Rithvik.all r bound by contracts but still inner feelings about relationships are our own and we dont have to justify. Rithvik is friends with all of them as he has either worked with them or gotten to know them now. He must know whats coming and must b feeling bad.   But being a professional.. He has to bite his tongue and convey the message.

Hope this torture ends for all soon. Hats off for putting up with this lie detector crap.