Ye Hai Mohabbatein

~Shruti Bapna Appreciation Post~

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Shruti Bapna: a talent to look out for! She was mind blowing in Wake Up Sid, had a small role in Rowdy Rathore and her latest venture... again in a film featuring Akshay Kumar, Gabbar in the role of a lady constable! Shruti; you never cease to impress!

Thank you for being a part of YHM! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DipaRB6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for making this post!

She is indeed amazing. Glad to hear of her success in bolly. Wish we saw her more on YHM. Her comic timing has been amazing, recently in today's epi and also in the abhika scenes last week. And her scenes with Pankaj are always some of the most natural and entertaining.

We want more Shruti!
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have always appreciated shruti acting ability right from the beginning when yhm started. Always wanted her to have more scenes.

She has great expressions and got the best tone of voice. very sexy..lol from all the ladies.Edited by momb24 - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is amazing actress...I have seen her previous shows too...She is indeed an amazing talent...YHM cvs have...
She deserves every award for her role...👏👏
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I feel so glad that CV's are actually channeling Shruti's talent! I mean with the last few epis; we've been seeing alot of Vandu Akka! Brilliant performer, she is!
iris_thoi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is one talented actress who is very beautiful and sensual and has her own personality n doesn't follow the crowd! She makes me fall in love with the character Vandu every time I see her in frame❤️