Shaan is too calculative...

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I have seen this throughout the blind auditions, Shaan is always thinking and thinking and rarely pressing the buzzer... Even on some great performances, he waited and waited and then makes a face like - Oh I missed out ðŸ˜• I feel he is being too calculative and not going by instinct... As a result, he has the weakest team I feel... But ironically, he has the best singer too - Meet... As a teamShaan is weakest, as individual contestants - he has the best one till now in Meet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I noticed that too. Even when he presses the buzzer for any performance he's usually the last one. He didn't press the buzzer for some really good performances. May be it's because he's only looking for those singers that have a soft voice. I mean Shaan usually sings mushy romantic songs so it's possible he's looking for voices that are suitable for melodious singing so he can coach them well.

I think Sunidhi has the greatest advantage here as she is the most versatile singer among all the coaches.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he over thinks it and by then it's all over or he's waiting for the singer to slip up and you can only tell that if you continue to listen. 
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i like sunidhi and mika's tuning...😆...Shaan really takes a lots of tym...and then when at the end he gives those expressions...like...aww..i missed it...that's just OTT😳