Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes I noticed that too. Even when he presses the buzzer for any performance he's usually the last one. He didn't press the buzzer for some really good performances. May be it's because he's only looking for those singers that have a soft voice. I mean Shaan usually sings mushy romantic songs so it's possible he's looking for voices that are suitable for melodious singing so he can coach them well.
I think Sunidhi has the greatest advantage here as she is the most versatile singer among all the coaches.