Raghav - Kaushaliya Relation and scenes

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all, 
Seeing the 1st week episodes i would like to say that i like the silence romance b/w those two, husband wife love each other but... uff this wife, always sad .. he hugs her but she is crying... i can understand she is facing his mother daily but still when your husband loves u u will not behave like u r newly wedded woman and u push him away like .." nai nai guard babu jaa k so jao kal uthna hay na ðŸ˜• ".
if the wife is like this i can understand why the husband is like that... u will behave coldly and ull get what u cook ðŸ˜³ .
any ways ... i hope to have more scenes b/w those two.. the love is there but oh poor both did not get to have honeymoon yet... oh some body send them to honeymoon at least we will get some romance scenes b/w those two ðŸ˜ƒ, i don't want to wait till the end of the show to just get it.

One idea of kicking out that varun's mustache (uff his beautiful smile is hidden by it na 😲), i know they want him to look as the father but come on, make it shaving accident or do something to kick that mustache out of his face ðŸ¤£  big wish to ask for na ðŸ˜† but because its fun show... make a scene of him shaving and his mustache being shaved by mistake ðŸ˜‰.
i just hope that when new Daughter in low comes in .. they would send the parents out to actually have their honeymoon and that stupid sadness from both parents would be gone.. i want to see both happy and not sad sad .. 
i like the young couple as well .. no doubt they are building their relation very nicely.
also i like the sisters and i must say Amit is handsome as well, the girl who is after him should marry him just to fix his mother 😃😊🤢 and him as well.. he is handsome ya his sisters are money minded just like their mother.
story is progressing nicely .. enjoying it so far and hope to see more scenes of the actress family (forgot her show name) 
So a small request - more raghav - kaushaliya scenes (vm jo banana hay mujhe in dono pe)
good progress in story, i was not impressed with the starting because i had headache seeing the kitpit but then i took it in fun way and that amma uff she is funny person.. drama queen number 1 ... i like her too good work by all cast... and they say its just like theater i salute all of them, they are doing well done job so far !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

in same font and size as TM

kahaan "life ok" ki maharani , kahaan "star plus" kee samyukta majummdar
aur
BECHARI idhar bann gayi gandhee krutika kee naukrani

😭
ronshaan thumbnail
hahahhahahaa well what makes a different using that font.. 
i think Koshaliya should take charge on the house, she should be thankful that her mother in low gives her money .. **i was sure the mother would run it herself hahahaaha 

Yes.. she is naukrani in this family.. come on pick your self.. u do and they scold u .. dont' do let's see what happens

******************AT LEAST VARUN KI AWAZ TO SUNNE MILEGI ðŸ¤£  I MISS his anger hahahahahahahaha
helo...hold on ...here  you also say DIL , yaney daughter-in-law   gets money from  shanti devi

someone else in other topic also said shanti gve 15000/- to DIL

YOU ALL MEAN SHANTI kamini( MIL) gave ...15000/- to kaushalya (for kushalya herself?)
😲
pls confirm  (i think i missed tht part seeing)
ronshaan thumbnail
the 1st episode
she gave her 15000 to use in the house hold things.. like paying bills buying food and all .. what is needed for monthly use.
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thier scenes are good to watch.. I like it..😳
ronshaan thumbnail
yes they are nice and sweet