Yestrday hahaha marks cant stop laughing!!!!!-DT NT Pg2

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The marks given by the people are u guys satisfied sorry but i m not at all satisfied..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wasn't able to watch NB yesterday.
Could you tell me the scores each couple received?
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can u please elaborate on your post? Havent seen the episode yet. But really no surprises. Whole season.. Scoring is a joke where feedback doesnt match scores.Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Amshoo -26
Rohit-aish :24
Nandmi-27
Upma-26
Sana Dipesh:26
Aijsha-Mayuresh-30
Shefali-Parag:21
For more go in below link:
Disgusting marks

http://www.tellyupdates.com/nach-baliye-7-21st-june-2015-written-episode-update/
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thn why ur laughing?:/ ur in deep shock i can see:(
vibg thumbnail
Just watched todays gala episode. No surprises for me... Most creative, artistic storytelling and mindblowing performance that got such an amazing response from cocontestants received mediocre score. All the participants were excited happy and in awe of their act!!!! UpMa performance was indeed rocking.. A 29 in my book!   Obvious Mediocre performances lacking energy, creativity, choreography, and missteps were scored the same. A score of 10 for Amruta and himanshoo from chetan.. Why? Cause it was from his movie! Mujhe kuch nuks hi nahin dikha. With sana deepesh... He said 7 phases were no different, story element missing.. Really.. He is a "kuch bhi"
Judge. Why do they keep doing this and making themselves look like a joke?

The whole rohit ash drama... Too much.. No words anymore. Others have performed with injuries. Chalo rest leti hun cause i have nach power.   Connections get u places.. They prove that! Definitely not even worth the score he got. And i really loved aishwarya from her previous shows.

Nandami.. Well deserved and earned score. Such a touching act with great choreography.

Muresh aijsha.. Well deserved score. Loved the message.

Shefali parag ko to utna bhi nahin milna chahiye tha..

Non scoring part..Ritvik was hillarious.   Amruta game
Was funny. However that GK thing again.., booring
👎🏼 Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I found it unfair that they scored rohit aish marks coz in previous seasons when one partner got injured the other would dance with choreographer and not get marked but this season is really too much. how can u mark that act. Also I bet aish took undue advantage of the fact that they had nach power. 
chetan doesnt know what to judge and how. This entire season I have been trying to figure out what his marks are based on but all in vain. 
Even though I am a himruta fan, I feel chetan should have given them only 8 or 9 marks. upma should have got 27 marks maybe and the rest I didnt watch closely so cant comment on their acts. Mayuresh and Ajisha deserved 30. 
tina2711 thumbnail
hey guys!!!!My post is about amruta's performance they were good not that bad the score given is nt at all satisfactory and ya Upma performance was too good again its all about the score ..rohit-aish sorry but dint like a bit of that ya rohit started dancing well but its all about with ur baliye not with ur choreographer..else were ok dnt want to comment as people will think i am biased towards few..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Members are requested to not target other fandoms or members with differing opinions ...you are free to fight the content but not the content maker .Members have gone too personal in the discussion here (posts have been removed) ,also if one member crosses the line people can just report that instead of taking matters in their own hands and falling to the same level .

Every discussion doesnt have to go the Upma vs himruta fandom war route .

NB7 DT

Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

I found it unfair that they scored rohit aish marks coz in previous seasons when one partner got injured the other would dance with choreographer and not get marked but this season is really too much. how can u mark that act. Also I bet aish took undue advantage of the fact that they had nach power.

chetan doesnt know what to judge and how. This entire season I have been trying to figure out what his marks are based on but all in vain.
Even though I am a himruta fan, I feel chetan should have given them only 8 or 9 marks. upma should have got 27 marks maybe and the rest I didnt watch closely so cant comment on their acts. Mayuresh and Ajisha deserved 30.

I am glad there r others who agree about aish naatak and amruta homanshoo's 10... Competely not needed. I liked their act... Emotional and some good moves, but 10 from chetan... Still scratching my head.