Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mind blowing post Dave and thanks and big hug to all who has taken their time and effort to vote on this poll making Viraj Singh Rathore aka Taher Shabbir as a winner.πŸ‘
When Viraj Singh Rathore comes it's nothing but "Nothing's Tough".πŸ˜›
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'll differ a little to all of youπŸ˜‰...though you can call him a dhakkan now..but he's still innocent yaar uski kismat kharab hai jo usko NN aur SIK mila hai...aur ek aur ki toh naam mat lo...K**** kahi ki! wo aaj v sach ka sath deta hai! πŸ˜Š
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinu08

Mind blowing post Dave and thanks and big hug to all who has taken their time and effort to vote on this poll making Viraj Singh Rathore aka Taher Shabbir as a winner.πŸ‘

When Viraj Singh Rathore comes it's nothing but "Nothing's Tough".πŸ˜›

πŸ€— Thank You Rinu Especially for giving the idea for the body of this thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Very well said, when it comes on Taher and VSR, Nothing's Tough! 
davearcha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunet27

i'll differ a little to all of youπŸ˜‰...though you can call him a dhakkan now..but he's still innocent yaar uski kismat kharab hai jo usko NN aur SIK mila hai...aur ek aur ki toh naam mat lo...K**** kahi ki! wo aaj v sach ka sath deta hai! πŸ˜Š

We are completely ignoring the VSR aftr February 12,2015. because that VSR is not the real VSR, it was all conspiracy by the writers. so yes, all we want to remember is the original VSR. . . 

Originally posted by: davearcha

We are completely ignoring the VSR aftr February 12,2015. because that VSR is not the real VSR, it was all conspiracy by the writers. so yes, all we want to remember is the original VSR. . . 

character become pathetic...i hope wo agar mar v jaye toh gaya ya summit k haath mare...uski condolence mein wo NN aur SIK naa rahe! K***** toh no no no never!!!!!!!
davearcha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunet27

character become pathetic...i hope wo agar mar v jaye toh gaya ya summit k haath mare...uski condolence mein wo NN aur SIK naa rahe! K***** toh no no no never!!!!!!!

Yeah. VSR dying should be only in the hands of Sumeet. he deserves that - to die the death of hero- saving 2 people. (probably) But I so so so hope he died immediately. I dont want any kind melodramatic scenes
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sunet27, let us refrain from discussing other characters.. we shall only discuss VSR😊

Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

@sunet27, let us refrain from discussing other characters.. we shall only discuss VSR😊

okk...BTW tahu kA naya insta post dekha😊
pri_pri_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Dave! Lot's of love for making this post! ;)
love_taher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect post! Vsr was such a different character. Usually male leads are supposed to either be the chocolate boy types,or the angry young man types. Vsr was an inspiration, a character never seen before. Was a bit of everything, a man true to his principles, would do anything to see everyone around him, especially his loved ones happy. A No nonsense fellow, his nothing's tough won so many hearts. Love u vsr, and love u taher! U will always remain in our hearts :)