Should couples be more strategic while giving away hearts?

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching yesterdays Panchanama Episode, I wondered how things would have been different had Rohit- Aishwarya helped Parag-Shefali win Love Power.
Rohit and Aishwarya are already safe with Nach Power. So had these two couples been safe, one from the remaining 5 couples would have been eliminated who in my opinion are better dancers than these two couples.

My question is: As a Fan, what would you have preferred your favorite couples do if such a situation ever arises?
Would you want them to choose couples based on friendship like Rohit- Aishwarya did by selecting Nandish - Rashami or think strategically and choose a weaker dancing couple so that one of the stronger couple gets eliminated.

NB is now similar to other reality shows where the contestants internal votes(hearts) can change the course of the competition, hence my question to you all.
It is a competition after all and every couple wants to stay in the show for a longer period, so there is nothing wrong in trying to secure your position in the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Competition is just for 1-2 month, Friendship is forever. I would prefer my fav choose their friends over weak competitor. 
ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Competition is just for 1-2 month, Friendship is forever. I would prefer my fav choose their friends over weak competitor. 

Wah kya baat boli!! Maine to is angle she soch hi nai tha but u r right!! 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Yes but you can't be sure that friends made here will last a life time. They all may have gelled well because they live together and meet/interact with each other every day but that might not continue outside. 
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be it was not about friends
What aishwarya said was all drama
They knew 3 couple had 3 hearts and they have to distribute it , ofcource before coming to shoot episode they must have planned.
I think rashmi personally went and asked for hearts
The makers don't show us the planning potting nothing is here is done for friendship everyone here have come to win!
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is no friendship in this show. Each his own. After this show they wont even see each others faces. ðŸ˜†
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is all strategic.   Koi friends banana nahin aaya hai in this competition.  And the one ones that r being shown as pals... All friendships of convenience or planned by creatives.   But sad part is...By now most people know this show is anything but creative or original!  

Originally posted by: ngelzndemons

Wah kya baat boli!! Maine to is angle she soch hi nai tha but u r right!! 

hai na ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: style14

Yes but you can't be sure that friends made here will last a life time. They all may have gelled well because they live together and meet/interact with each other every day but that might not continue outside. 

Atleast viewer will love to see good friendship on screen, rather then ditching their friends. 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vibg]It is all strategic.   Koi friends banana nahin aaya hai in this competition.  And the one ones that r being shown as pals... All friendships of convenience or planned by creatives.   But sad part is...By now most people know this show is anything but creative or original!  [/QUOTEso true once out they won't see each others faces and aish was just doing drama.😆