Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
"There are two types of waiting. There's the the waiting you do for something you know is coming, sooner or later"like waiting for the 6:28 train, or the school bus, or a party where a certain handsome boy might be. And then there's the waiting for something you don't know is coming. You don't even know what it is exactly, but you're hoping for it. You're imagining it and living your life for it. That's the kind of waiting that makes a fist in your heart."

IG@poemspo*n
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why vibhu so silent??office work is so exhausting????
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So succintly put SV...you have a great way with words !! DITTO DITTO to Bold !!
Putti...the above is for you too !!
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

why vibhu so silent??office work is so exhausting????

i'll join back next week..
Am doing internship which is compulsory..

am silent because i hv nothing to say 😃

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!
How was /is your day guys? ðŸ˜Š
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
shev,heirs too is school drama...coffee prince is not...i liked that one..
some films a like are my little bride,first love( and one more is there,i forgot.will tell u later)
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

NISHA...PUTTI

Why would you want to change your personality of helping others out ?? Yes..there are ungrateful people around us who think it is their right and prerogative to take advantage of you...
But that should not be a deterrent and change you...STAY THE WAY YOU ARE !!! 
Never stop reaching out...for every 1 ungrateful person, there will be 100 who will genuinely appreciate your help !!

I knit and crochet stuff thru the year. Obviously with Pune not being so cold, I give away as I finish any piece...I made 2 baby blankets for my friend's grandkids who had come from Toronto sometime back. 

The DIL had such a viper's tongue and said why would you bother to make such stuff  ( as I gave it to her ) ...we get a lot in Toronto...and this is when I have people constantly asking me to make layettes and stuff.
For once I had the presence of mind to tell her " give it away on charity...I do that all the time" ðŸ˜Š And I decided that day, that the minute the stuff leaves my hand, I stop having any expectation. Even if she throws it in the dustbin, Iam not going to feel bad ðŸ˜ƒ. 

I wont make anything for her for sure, but am not going to change, nor stop reaching out, because this is me and Iam happy the way Iam !!
The world is what it is, but if we are happy the way we are, we make no changes or compromises ðŸ˜Š

What says ???

So agree with you Vani!
 I read a folk tale many years ago, about two monks. They had to cross the river, it was flowing at a high current. And there was a woman standing too and she also wanted to cross the river. So one monk offered her help. He held her hand and crossed the river. After crossing, the monks went on their way, the other monk asked how could you touch a woman? What u did is against our doctrines. The monk looked at him and said that I helped her cross the river and I left her right there, u are still thinking about the woman, so who is at fault? I was very young, I understood but was not able to apply in my life.  This got reinforced when I saw my Tayaji making a donation. I asked him how come u are not registering it. He said that if u give with your right hand, your left should not be aware of it..As then it's a conscious decision and not a donations or help. I have applied two things in my life, not to have expectations that includes my husband also...baki saab to door ki baat hai. I may rant that he does not help, (That's my job as a wife😆) and the other is if I can't do good for someone then I have no right to do or say bad.

Following these two things have kept me in balance. 

ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hello everyone!

How was /is your day guys?😊

asma uwe r fine...how was ur day???
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

i'll join back next week..
Am doing internship which is compulsory..

am silent because i hv nothing to say 😃

haha...poor girl!!!dont have anything to say!!!!
SparkleV thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

haha...poor girl!!!dont have anything to say!!!!

It's veryyy Rare 😆