Software Symphy 31 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
Papa always says that one shouldn't hesitate to give out a helping hand if someone asks for it. Somehow someway, it will find a way back to you when you most need it. Putti that's really commendable for you to do so much. I'm constantly amazed and inspired by all of you in this thread.
Hi Noufi, Srividya! It seems like it's just you two around here. I have to go now but I'll try to pop in later when everyone else is around.

Hershey kiss ke baare mein kuch aur pata chala Noufi? You PMed her right?

Vani and Shruthi: hope you both are recovering well and feel back to normal soon.
My my! u gals are indeed hungry😆. I log in after last evening and u have devoured some 25 pages ðŸ˜†. I have just read the upadate and Neelasma story. I have skipped the comments for now as it is my like button is freezing my ipad
Anu: I have finished Grand Hotel ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. All i will say is keep watching it is indeed a mystery.
we love you both nivi and asma...so no partiality...two will get their daily doses from any one sosyian daily...
darna manaa hai!!!
dont worry nivi...
NISHA...PUTTI
Why would you want to change your personality of helping others out ?? Yes..there are ungrateful people around us who think it is their right and prerogative to take advantage of you...
But that should not be a deterrent and change you...STAY THE WAY YOU ARE !!! 
Never stop reaching out...for every 1 ungrateful person, there will be 100 who will genuinely appreciate your help !!

I knit and crochet stuff thru the year. Obviously with Pune not being so cold, I give away as I finish any piece...I made 2 baby blankets for my friend's grandkids who had come from Toronto sometime back. 

The DIL had such a viper's tongue and said why would you bother to make such stuff  ( as I gave it to her ) ...we get a lot in Toronto...and this is when I have people constantly asking me to make layettes and stuff.
For once I had the presence of mind to tell her " give it away on charity...I do that all the time" ðŸ˜Š And I decided that day, that the minute the stuff leaves my hand, I stop having any expectation. Even if she throws it in the dustbin, Iam not going to feel bad ðŸ˜ƒ. 

I wont make anything for her for sure, but am not going to change, nor stop reaching out, because this is me and Iam happy the way Iam !!
The world is what it is, but if we are happy the way we are, we make no changes or compromises ðŸ˜Š

What says ???

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Noufi: I checked Boys over flowers, cute school drama. The leads have approx the same height difference as me and my hubby ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. 
I watching shows as if there is no tomorrow ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. Thats the problem  I have. I cant leave things in the middle whether its a book or a show.
barbie where are you now??
u r working ya studying?(i know u once said about that.i dont remember dear...so once more pls...)
hershey didnt said much nivi...told me to pray for her and her family...that pblm is not getting worse but its still there...she didnt came online after that day...but she sounded so sad which is so unusual about her here...i m waiting for that dimple girl's post saying "now everything is fine."
Originally posted by VeeIyer

NISHA...PUTTI
Why would you want to change your personality of helping others out ?? Yes..there are ungrateful people around us who think it is their right and prerogative to take advantage of you...
But that should not be a deterrent and change you...STAY THE WAY YOU ARE !!! Never stop reaching out...not to the same ungrateful ones, but others ðŸ˜ƒ

I knit and crochet stuff thru the year. Obviously with Pune not being so cold, I give away as I finish any piece...I made 2 baby blankets for my friend's grandkids who had come from Toronto sometime back. 

The DIL had such a viper's tongue and said why would you bother to make such stuff  ( as I gave it to her ) ...we get a lot in Toronto...and this is when I have a queue of people constantly asking me to make layettes and stuff.
For once I had the presence of mind to tell her " give it away on charity...I do that all the time" ðŸ˜Š And I decided that day, that the minute the stuff leaves my hand, I stop having any expectation. Even if she throws it in the dustbin, Iam not going to feel bad ðŸ˜ƒ. 

I wont make anything for her for sure, but am not going to change, nor stop reaching out, because this is me and Iam happy the way Iam !!
The world is what it is, but if we are happy the way we are, we make no changes or compromises ðŸ˜Š

What says ???

Agree totally with your perspective Vani. We have control only over our thoughts actions and beliefs. If someone spurns our affection and care just smile and move on. There are so many lives you are touching Nisha. You do it because you have it in you to be a Giver unmindful of the adjustments you make to reach out. If they cannot receive it with grace, just stop including them. You  cannot become them. You dont have to do a thing to prove you. You are doing it out of genuine compassion...i remember Vani posting how you would have delivered food and looked after her if you lived nearby...That is the identity of Nisha...if someone fails to see it it is the vision that needs correction...🤗