Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha.. How mean is that!!! 

Asma - No spotlight turning biz... Its on you now. So you will remain our target πŸ˜†

@bold: I second, triple, quadruple you there Ashu! Asma, spotlight ab aap par hi rahegi. πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayyo Shru, I teased her saying "Do u have to change ur dress under the conference room table? is that why u need privacy"
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww

I am hurting at their separation but I am also loving this tussle
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru

I am not sure how long I can stay awake (maine Tylenol liya bhi nahi, phir bhi) I will go write a chhotu chapter for u before I crash

Ashu the day was good kanna very nice... LOTS of sun... lots of swimming trunks wearing tattooed men (yeh tattoos ki kya bimaari hai I dunno) LOTS OF LASYAS and Nandus and Shravus

AND LOTS OF OVER ENDOWED WOMEN, in US flag bra and panty...
Stars on the BUTT? Really?

I mean some seriously needed TWO BRAS... the real estate of the flag was too skimpy

They were roasting themselves in the sun, they only turned red like a tomato. I am running after shade... not because I am gori and will turn kali... but sitting in the sun gives me a head ache... it brings back DTC bus memories... I would get a head ache every evening

They would have all killed for my skin color

Two women actually said "YOU dont need a tan" "i am so jealous", being dusky in a milky white nation is a advantageπŸ˜†

Aiyo n here ppl dont send kids to play in the sun coz they'll become dark ! Nation that sells highest no of fairness cream ! Have you all observed ? In the fairness cream and these girls become white ghost white πŸ˜†

nividances thumbnail
"All the precious words you and I have exchanged have found their way into the heart of the universe. One day soon, they'll pour on us like whispering rain helping us arise from our roots again." - Unknown

She can't live without speaking to him, and he can't live without hearing her chatter. I'm waiting for the monsoon to begin Nisha. πŸ˜Š
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
amirthabhavani thumbnail
Nisha
I want u to use some  bharathiyar songs in sosy if possible
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha, 
Sun+Headache+Tan = ME!!! 
TOTALLY! 

I dont really understand inn logon ka obseasion with tanning

And tattoos πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amritabhavani - Welcome on board!! 
Never seen u commwnting
Enjoy the journey :))
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru maaroongi tujhe, Tamil ke NEECHE translate kiya hai maine... she says "I need privacy to READ your story" Like its a po*n or like she is changing in her conference room, going under the table🀣

AYYO! my tummy hurts

I have a team of 3 that probably think I'm a grumpy bitch! Cant have a goofy smile plastered or cry over II and RnB. Want to keep my job 😭 and get them do do my work πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

"All the precious words you and I have exchanged have found their way into the heart of the universe. One day soon, they'll pour on us like whispering rain helping us arise from our roots again." - Unknown

She can't live without speaking to him, and he can't live without hearing her chatter. I'm waiting for the monsoon to begin Nisha.😊

πŸ‘