Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Seri update eppo??

idhuku mela cant wait for the lift. Privacy vera venum padikardhuku..

Are we going to cry more? Tear alert dal do please ...my cheat ( table ke neeche / life me) karke nahi paduoongi phir...

IAM 🤣 ON THAT ONE

Yedo "Dress maathikka privacy venum" types

Like u need privacy to change

AYYO!! U CRACK ME UP BIG TIME. APDIYE ASALTA adikarey ne, effortless humor👏
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

IAM 🤣 ON THAT ONE

Yedo "Dress maathikka privacy venum" types

Like u need privacy to change

AYYO!! U CRACK ME UP BIG TIME. APDIYE ASALTA adikarey ne, effortless humor👏

Yaar kuchch kuchc Tamil to aa gayi Lekin itni bhi nahi...translate Karen please. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

👏 Absolutely!!

I was just going to type out that we need to turn the spotlight to Nivi and others in the pipe line. 

Absolutely...I want to know what I should do when I get my R&B...😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru

MERI glati kya hai maloom I CANNOT BE INSINCERE. Its a failing. Whatever I do it SHOWS in my demeanor I cannot do a half ass job and send it with my 16 year old, and then quietly withdraw... and act like I am busy

MUJHSE kisi ne help maangi to main tab tak karoongi jab tak woh mere pair padhkar ro nahi dete (maaf kar ab aage se help nahi mangoonga types) I FEEL VERY HAPPY TO BE USED

I feel a sense of rejection when people decline, if its a rude decline then it hurts like hell

I havent sent food in three weeks, the grand son apparently loves phulkas the guy said "when my 19 yr old comes home from college u shud send phulkas everyday"

I was happy to but dadiji said  "No no we will manage"
So I didnt

Itni cheap bhi nahi hoon na
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha.. How mean is that!!! 
Asma - No spotlight turning biz... Its on you now. So you will remain our target 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Yaar kuchch kuchc Tamil to aa gayi Lekin itni bhi nahi...translate Karen please. 

Shru maaroongi tujhe, Tamil ke NEECHE translate kiya hai maine... she says "I need privacy to READ your story" Like its a po*n or like she is changing in her conference room, going under the table🤣

AYYO! my tummy hurts
taramira thumbnail

Shru

MERI glati kya hai maloom I CANNOT BE INSINCERE. Its a failing. Whatever I do it SHOWS in my demeanor I cannot do a half ass job and send it with my 16 year old, and then quietly withdraw... and act like I am busy

MUJHSE kisi ne help maangi to main tab tak karoongi jab tak woh mere pair padhkar ro nahi dete (maaf kar ab aage se help nahi mangoonga types) I FEEL VERY HAPPY TO BE USED

I feel a sense of rejection when people decline, if its a rude decline then it hurts like hell

I havent sent food in three weeks, the grand son apparently loves phulkas the guy said "when my 19 yr old comes home from college u shud send phulkas everyday"

I was happy to but dadiji said  "No no we will manage"
So I didnt

Itni cheap bhi nahi hoon na

I agree. ..people can be very cheap they will use use use and jab tumhe zaroorat paregi, koi nahi aayega, isliye I do as much  as I can for others but I ensure that I am not dependent on anyone so that they can't hurt me. Expectations always reduce joy isliye main to koi rakhti hi nahi...

taramira thumbnail

Shru maaroongi tujhe, Tamil ke NEECHE translate kiya hai maine... she says "I need privacy to READ your story" Like its a po*n or like she is changing in her conference room, going under the table🤣

AYYO! my tummy hurts

Achcha Lekin wo dress ka kya reference tha..ab SAMAJH aaya! Sorry 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just realised
butter is growing up
Ab kuch dino mein she will start walking and talking
Maza nahi aayega
No one can hold her
Ab kya karoon

Doosri butter ko dhoondti hoon 🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru

I am not sure how long I can stay awake (maine Tylenol liya bhi nahi, phir bhi) I will go write a chhotu chapter for u before I crash

Ashu the day was good kanna very nice... LOTS of sun... lots of swimming trunks wearing tattooed men (yeh tattoos ki kya bimaari hai I dunno) LOTS OF LASYAS and Nandus and Shravus

AND LOTS OF OVER ENDOWED WOMEN, in US flag bra and panty...
Stars on the BUTT? Really?

I mean some seriously needed TWO BRAS... the real estate of the flag was too skimpy

They were roasting themselves in the sun, they only turned red like a tomato. I am running after shade... not because I am gori and will turn kali... but sitting in the sun gives me a head ache... it brings back DTC bus memories... I would get a head ache every evening

They would have all killed for my skin color

Two women actually said "YOU dont need a tan" "i am so jealous", being dusky in a milky white nation is a advantage😆