Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL!!! 
I had chanced upon that show when I was in 9th standard I believe. My friend and I actually had to make a flow chart of who is related to whom and the relationships they had🀣
We were unable to understand several things and finally quit πŸ˜†
Apparently it's still on after over 25 years😲
Ekta ka record toh kab ka tod dia. I honestly wonder as to who follows these shows so religiously??
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dristi u made me google gaddar!!
arrey thu har wakt peanut ke peeche padi hai!!!
and u r distracting ashu!
paavam dey...yeah she dont need my help but thu custody battle start bhi karne ki koshish ki!!
i know she will not give even a cheek of butter...then too she is the longest custodian...
and who knows aaj thu peanut ke liye case open karegi tho kal you will claim for dude???
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

dristi u made me google gaddar!!
arrey thu har wakt peanut ke peeche padi hai!!!
and u r distracting ashu!
paavam dey...yeah she dont need my help but thu custody battle start bhi karne ki koshish ki!!
i know she will not give even a cheek of butter...then too she is the longest custodian...
and who knows aaj thu peanut ke liye case open karegi tho kal you will claim for dude???

lagta hai yaha "K"raziness ka hangover time chal raha hai!!!
Nouf custody battle?? Dude ko cheenna?? Drishti ko shagun bhalla oops aurora bans Diya tune πŸ€£

Drishti chodo...dude ke liye ham aapke sath talwar uthayenge πŸ˜› bechara...usne bhi tho koshish ki II ko le janeki...an WO nahi Jana chahati this tho uski opinion ka respect karke khud chala gaya!! 
Abhi time do use...realise karga ki banda II ke bina jee hi nahi payrga! Ashu thoda time do dude ko..bechara khud hi II ki kitna miss kar raha hai!!
Drishti butter ki asli ma is thread pe ashu hai..ham Sab chachi buwa dadi nani didi inmese koi bhi role le letein hai
Ashu ne butter ko pehle claim kar liya tho ma ka role tho unka πŸ˜›
ishruhi thumbnail
now both ashu and dristi will kill me!!!uff!!!namru meri jaan,if u want to hear from me alive abhi dekh aur sun lo...i dont think dristi will spare me as i urged u to compare her with shagun arora/ex or the upcoming bhalla/once hone wali khanna...
dristi,i m fasting,upar se ek chotu fever bhi hai...so take a breath,calm down and SMILE... 😊
ishruhi thumbnail
bold and beautiful!!
my God it started in 1987 and still going on!!
NSB7 thumbnail

now both ashu and dristi will kill me!!!uff!!!namru meri jaan,if u want to hear from me alive abhi dekh aur sun lo...i dont think dristi will spare me as i urged u to compare her with shagun arora/ex or the upcoming bhalla/once hone wali khanna...
dristi,i m fasting,upar se ek chotu fever bhi hai...so take a breath,calm down and SMILE... 😊

nouf tension mat le...there tak ane ke liye drishti aur ashu ko mujhse see home guzarna padega πŸ€£
Him three musketeers hai na!!

Aur ye fever kya hai??
Isn't it ok not to fast if not well during ramzaan? Why are u still fasting??
Aisa mat kar
ishruhi thumbnail
mild fever hai namru...only this bodypain is hurting...so no classes...and i m in my bed...fasting will go on its part...i m ok with this...aur kuch hi hrs ka bath hai...
haan musketeers hai...ab kuch acha feel ho raha hai...
NSB7 thumbnail

mild fever hai namru...only this bodypain is hurting...so no classes...and i m in my bed...fasting will go on its part...i m ok with this...aur kuch hi hrs ka bath hai...

take care nouf!! There liye ek awesome wala warm hug πŸ€—
See you in the evening πŸ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kya chal raha hai. I also have fever, throat infection and sneezing continuously.
Took some tablet and went to video calll with client, was feeling so sleepy.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mountains of chocolate

i loved Ranjan/R&B texts so finally R&B is hopefully understanding words like annual physical .. and glad II accepted Jaltey raho tum..
Glad she is making plans with M&N let him go to the mountains but agar u do the getting lost/getting hurt kaand i will come to Paris and kill u πŸ˜‰

Mrs Sagar u are sooo sweet i love you ..there was a time i even suspected you but someone who saves chocolates for others has to be the sweetest ever..

and now my villian for the day Ritu!!!!!!!!!! I hate😑 you ..seriously u must be sick how can u not like chocolates..like seriously,u need therapy , i think u must be a looser..😑😲
i totally totally totally hate managers/leads /architects who come and within a week can think they can solve everything jerks..idiots..do you know how many arguments swathi and me had for this deployment πŸ˜‰

I dont like ur management style at all u purposely leave II out of meetings and looks like u are an II stalker , u will watch whom she talks,what she eats.. of course Mrs Sagar will like II more, tomorrow u will see the security guards smile more because there is a warmth, u wont know cause u dont have it..

My dear II honestly ur life is a mess 😭😭 yennadi pannara..
i feel there is nothing going on..no professional ,no personnel ..
ego erukannum kanna ( you should have ego) atleast when you start ur career ,if u dont get what u deserve you should quit or find something better.. i agree after 2 kids/inlaws/swim meets/piano classes career takes a back seat but if early on u do it no hope ..😭

bottom line u deserve Ritu's role ur company didnt think so = they dont care enough for you , so they will extract work and promote others ...quit i am telling you there are others waiting to take u just look around.

chalo bye for now guys will see u later post my meetings

take care my lovelies here