Software Symphy 31 - Page 105

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Nisha, shruti...had a super time reading ur Kekta type spoofs...pls uska 1% bhi nazar na lage hamare SoSy par...

R&B in M's shawl
Savvy in basment...
II losing memory and bhikari...🤣

Vani...u wrote same to same as me
Nivi...super poem to nams...mutual fandom...hope u feel better by 2mrow, laptop theek ho gayi????

Actually I imagined u both with ur respective R&Bs, dancing around trees to ur poems.🤣🤣🤣but sacchi truly beautiful lines from u both.

anu...how soft toys of horses does ur daughter have? She seems so adorable whenever u write abt her.

dancing around the trees!!!i missed this when i read it once!!
u made me rewind some old malayalam song visuals!!!
nivi and namru!!!paavam girls,one is sleeping and another is at office...kaash they were here!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I have not made Ritu a bitch Ashu. She judges II just like II judges her. She complimented Ii for a good job at GHZB & Dilshad Garden, she shared her unsolicited opinion of how the first few weeks  should have been handled

Dont worry II is not terrible or anything... things get shaken up when u have new leadership
They all try to reinvent the wheel, its frustrating for the people that have been driving the bus for years, to find the new leader trying to invent the wheel😡

Its part of the whole corporate churn, its unavoidable... I am squeamish about making her the bestest employee though, then she will remind me of Ishita Bhalla all knowing smug and  dismissive. I detested that from every pore. The idiotic hare brained ways of teaming up with Romi, wearing a costume and speaking awful Marathi? or something to find clues? and get Raman Bhalla an award? Terrible!!!

I will have II develop self confidence over time... despite encountering criticism, some wont like her, but she will mostly continue to produce fabulous work.

No no Nisha...
I am not saying Ritu is a b... here..
She is doing her job perfectly
I just want II to be perfect too...Over time of course!!
Highlight - Exactly what I wanted to say!!

Bold -  Thanks for the assurance !

I am not aware of the corporate ambiance...But II being so hardworking needs to assure herself she is no less
She dreamt of so many things...The job Ritu is managing now...The growth in her career et al...But seeing all this crashing should she not be  a bit more agile?

Ritu is judgmental and so is II..
I just dont want II to get into the whirlpool of opinions and judgement and gossip at workplace...Hampers her job !!
I loved the endearing conversation between II and Mihir..
It feels good right?? To speak with someone..At least initiate a conversation so warm when you are down??
I do it all the time 😆
I text random people out of the blue...And it makes me feel real better!
Its not like am making use of anyone to brighten up my spirits here 😔
Just a warm feeling that I can cherish ...Where I feel a blanket of comfort I am not ignored 😭

Ugghh...this power cut is playing hide and seek for the past two days
I was wishing for an update, then i see...we got our wish fulfilled and again by the time I post a comment no power...again back in 3 min...😡

Thank u Nisha...u r an absolute darling, sweetheart, adorable...4 updates👏yaayyy

Ritu...😡 dont speak condescendingly to II, poor dear is already suffering...

BTW...Did Mrs S...order the chocolates by herself or did Dude or Ranjan ask her to?????

I loved Mihir nd II convo...good going II...go out enjoy ur self with ur nd his friend too. I just had an evil thght...I want mihir, Naina and II to go to a club, she shld either meet the yoga guru or Ved...Dude's lawyer frnd...II shld start talking to them/him with full on josh or animatedly, Mihir shld take a selfie and send it to Dude...😈  Let him enjoy his bike trip then...

Nisha...I sooo loved the FIL and DIL together...that I now want more of them, dude gaya tel lene...It was so cute imagining II tapping her feet, hands on hip and taking her FIL to task...aww love u II...thank god Ranjan is all good...and keep reminding her abt grand babies...tease her😃

Now dude is texting his father...and he asked abt his health and Ranjan was so happy...so i will forgive him. I am 50% happy now 50% angry with the dude...

Now they r using bookmarks for texting...too cute...esp...the buttt one🤣

Super enjoyable updates Nisha...a big Thank you...😃

Good Night...
Originally posted by sush_avina

Bangalores weather is damn unpredictable now.. One moment it windy and raining and next moment it's scorching hot...
It's damn pissing off yaar
Sush...

Raining and windy...check

scorching hot...no...today after so many days Sun is shining, I am happy

But wish SR gets better soon

And vikas...missing u, I am going to take away the copyright of the word STALKING...
peep in man...totally of the grid...not done, we behenas are missing their lone brother out here.
I am glad Ranjan is all okay
I wanted him to be in pink of health...And so he is!
The whole II- Ranjan conversation was endearing...
II is a compassionate woman..With her own flaws of course...I love how she never judges her in laws..
Ranjan is such a warm human being...I feel really bad for this man...
He wants to be cared for by his son...But the son is... NEVER MIND

I really wish no parent encounters such a situation like this...IT HURTS 😭
They said go for a site visit
I thought chalo I'll use the travelling time to catch up on posts!!
And I read the "K"ahani of "K"raziness
And I was laughing hysterically!!! The girl tagging along me to the site looks at me like yeh think tho hai (bechari nahi intern hai) 
She is like office mein aap kitni shanth and lost in work or your own world lagti hai...yaha u ate laughing like this
Boyfriend hai kya?? Hamesha phone ko dekh kar muskurati hai aap

I said ek nahi puri vanar sena hai yaha mete phone mein..!!

Nisha shruti tum logon ko milta hai sabse anokhi nahi soch award!!
Kekta apni sari zaydad air share awards Aapne naam kar degi of she gets a look at this
She will make her life time achievement award wala serial with this content

Sambhal ke...warna she might abduct u guys

OK bye 🤣
Originally posted by EnVee

Squeeze time post I am making before I dash to work! Phew.

Although R&B's going on a trip this soon may be a bit harsh, I think I would want to do something I like when especially I am worn out or need to clear my thoughts or too much excitement roller coaster has happened, emotional or physical that has not allowed me to think calmly. For me, going to the mountains or just escaping clears my thoughts. Perhaps for him too. When he lets the events of the last few months sink in, in the solitude of the mountains, he would see II for what she is to him. Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

II is also right in her place. Because she wants to be with him and anything that he does that does not involve her or that makes her aloof or apart from him is gonna rile her. She wants to be part of him. Bas!

I knew u will sympathise with dude...love for trekking but good u support II also...😆

Hope to see u back soon for longer periods of time, admire u ...taking care of ur cousins mom, job, ghar ka kaam...can understand...u will be so tired...just one more day na for ur cousins to be back...take care...
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Sush...

Raining and windy...check

scorching hot...no...today after so many days Sun is shining, I am happy

But wish SR gets better soon

And vikas...missing u, I am going to take away the copyright of the word STALKING...
peep in man...totally of the grid...not done, we behenas are missing their lone brother out here.
Well currently I'm in tumkur.. so..
but here its like that too hot sometimes but too windy at times
Originally posted by Ashu25

I am glad Ranjan is all okay
I wanted him to be in pink of health...And so he is!
The whole II- Ranjan conversation was endearing...
II is a compassionate woman..With her own flaws of course...I love how she never judges her in laws..
Ranjan is such a warm human being...I feel really bad for this man...
He wants to be cared for by his son...But the son is... NEVER MIND

I really wish no parent encounters such a situation like this...IT HURTS 😭

Hello??? Dude KO itni gaaliyan mat de. He's had his reasons. Aur woh sports bike chalata hai (I can't seem to get over this!)🤣
Aur kuch boli na dude ke khilaaf, toh Butter cheen lungi tere se, woh bhi LEGALLY!!🤣