Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bobby9

Firstly, did I take the name you are mentioning?
Secondly, I did not bring that lady, I brought the aforementioned article as a reminder of the event which changed the general sentiment. And from that artice any dignified person can judge that upfront people such as Sanaya cannot be friends with that kind of a person. Thus when Sanaya has stated the obvious, I cannot understand why instead of honouring her statement, a lengthy discussion spanning 14 pages ensued, whatever the subtopics may be, and don't you think it was your joke which was responsible for this?
Thirdly, a few days back you must have read some posts by a woman, who used to claim she is an advocate when RR was on air, in the Sanaya new show discussion threads. Those posts were highly discriminatory in nature and the words used were crude, primitive and insensitive. And your joke has provided nutrition to the tyranny of such a person.  
Fourthly, some so-called Sanish's fans show their true colours even if someone whispers Sanaya is more popular, and that too in Sanaya's thread. I cannot understand if you claim you support both, how can you not seem to be able to accept Sanaya's popularity, in fact you go livid when Sanaya and popular in one sentence. Don't you think your joke would be a wonder pill for such sadists? 
Fifth, Mediocre? I would like to know the yardstick you use to measure quality of acting, as it appears to me your yardstick cannot differentiate between natural and forced acting.

Sorry for this "mammoth" post in comparison to your "Lilliput" joke but it was necessary because I no longer want to be caught in this whirlpools of nonsensical talk and thus here I end this discussion once and for all by my side. 

@ Bold -
That baffles me too...  Some fans don't react at all when Sanaya is criticized ( And I agree with that behavior, this is an open forum, people should have their say, even if it is criticizing Sanaya)
but they go ballistic even at the slightest criticism of their favorite

As I said in my other post if the joke was 'the other person is not friends with Sabaya cz they only hang out with mediocre people' this thread would be locked right now
I am sure there would be huge fights, and seperate threads would be opened filled with vile posts about Sanaya and her fans

Originally posted by: Bobby9

Firstly, did I take the name you are mentioning?
Secondly, I did not bring that lady, I brought the aforementioned article as a reminder of the event which changed the general sentiment. And from that artice any dignified person can judge that upfront people such as Sanaya cannot be friends with that kind of a person. Thus when Sanaya has stated the obvious, I cannot understand why instead of honouring her statement, a lengthy discussion spanning 14 pages ensued, whatever the subtopics may be, and don't you think it was your joke which was responsible for this?
Thirdly, a few days back you must have read some posts by a woman, who used to claim she is an advocate when RR was on air, in the Sanaya new show discussion threads. Those posts were highly discriminatory in nature and the words used were crude, primitive and insensitive. And your joke has provided nutrition to the tyranny of such a person.  
Fourthly, some so-called Sanish's fans show their true colours even if someone whispers Sanaya is more popular, and that too in Sanaya's thread. I cannot understand if you claim you support both, how can you not seem to be able to accept Sanaya's popularity, in fact you go livid when Sanaya and popular in one sentence. Don't you think your joke would be a wonder pill for such sadists? 
Fifth, Mediocre? I would like to know the yardstick you use to measure quality of acting, as it appears to me your yardstick cannot differentiate between natural and forced acting.

Sorry for this "mammoth" post in comparison to your "Lilliput" joke but it was necessary because I no longer want to be caught in this whirlpools of nonsensical talk and thus here I end this discussion once and for all by my side. 

nah my joke wasn't responsible for all of this...your ability(and some others' too perhaps) to write essays as a response to my one line joke caused this.In  your earlier reply to me you had written that I am the culprit whose comment has spoilt this thread,I didn't point it out then but people were discussing more about Arjun's tweets, that spoiled the thread more.
I don't care which comment of mine became the nutrition to the unjust posts of which person...that person is not going to stop anyway, if not my joke something else could and would have provided the 'nutrition'.. although for people who want to bash anyway no nutrition is needed. I didn't think about sanaya's fans while typing that joke, you think I am going to think about anybody else?

Forced acting is not the only flaw an actor can possess...it has been some time since I have watched ipk so can't pin point why I think the main lead is GENERALLY mediocre(I do remember the fake accent though...not a big fan)...I also remember his onscreen sister's smiles, I realize the character was supposed to be a sweet, polite one but still the smiles were unnecessary and forced sometimes imo...I think she was bad when her character got to know the truth about her husband...the male lead too was.
Barring the crying and some intense scenes, the male lead of RR was fab..he WAS rudra, I loved his anger, his dialogue delivery, his expressions when he teased paro in that 'foreplay episode'...even off screen he seems way more serious about his craft than ipk's cast ever did.
His eyes spoke...they really did. At least imo..
Edited by LOLitaPawar - 8 years ago
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

nah my joke wasn't responsible for all of this...your ability(and some others' too perhaps) to write essays as a response to my one line joke caused this.In  your earlier reply to me you had written that I am the culprit whose comment has spoilt this thread,I didn't point it out then but people were discussing more about Arjun's tweets, that spoiled the thread more.
I don't care which comment of mine became the nutrition to the unjust posts of which person...that person is not going to stop anyway, if not my joke something else could and would have provided the 'nutrition'.. although for people who want to bash anyway no nutrition is needed. I didn't think about sanaya's fans while typing that joke, you think I am going to think about anybody else?

Forced acting is not the only flaw an actor can possess...it has been some time since I have watched ipk so can't pin point why I think the main lead is GENERALLY mediocre(I do remember the fake accent though...not a big fan)...I also remember his onscreen sister's smiles, I realize the character was supposed to be a sweet, polite one but still the smiles were unnecessary and forced sometimes imo...I think she was bad when her character got to know the truth about her husband...the male lead too was.
Barring the crying and some intense scenes, the male lead of RR was fab..he WAS rudra, I loved his anger, his dialogue delivery, his expressions when he teased paro in that 'foreplay episode'...even off screen he seems way more serious about his craft than ipk's cast ever did.
His eyes spoke...they really did. At least imo..

For what it's worth, I tried really hard not to respond to this. But, oh well. With all due respect to your opinion(everyone is entitled to it), I'd just like to point out that the male lead of IPK who was mediocre, according to you, was the very same person that a majority considered to be great. Less drama, less hamming, very realistic. An actor could do a lot worse than that, I suppose. And, the kind of response the show & the actors got kind of speaks for itself, in terms of ratings, fan following & the awards, in contrast to the other man in question. That doesn't mean, an opinion of the majority should matter to you. I happen to believe yhat if there was such hooplah around him & his acting skills, he was probably doing something right. Frankly, the hamming by RR's male lead is what drove me away from the show. But, I'm still not asking for an argument. I pointed out the view of the other side that doesn't agree with you. And, I guess, we can just agree to disagree. That being said, whether any of the actors were serious about their craft is a question that only people who have actually seen them work can answer. At least, that is what I believe. And, you have the freedom to have your own opinion. Again, I am only expressing the view of the other side.
Edited by archana.mh17 - 8 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I really wish that,Some fanz will understand this fact that,we have no need of any 'so-called' friend support for her.

I am not active on Twitter so,I was not aware wid some fanz tweet who were bagging to him for support her.I checked his account after his 2nd tweet n I really lost my cool there. It was so insulting for entire Sanaya fandom. His fanz n some others haters were laughing n targeting entire Sanaya fanz only because,of some fanz.

n what will we get?? I am totally surprised to see that,after yesterday SBS seg some fanz are still trying to defend him.What the hell..?? Who is he ?? Royal ignorance is the best treat for these kind of 'so called' celebs. He is individual n he can support any1,Its really a not big deal. I am disappointed wid some Sanaya's fanz take on this issue. Hope they will refer their 'self respect' ,before requesting for any kind of 'support' from these kind of 'friends'.

I also am not on Twitter, but I always hear unpleasant things about Twitter fans

I hope when the show starts, Sanaya fans on twitter don't attack the channel, co contestants or judges when some injustice is done to her...
I hear already they are attacking Colors for their indifferent treatment...

Antagonizing the Channel and Judges is not a good idea, is it?

Those fans wouldn't do that if they are in a competition, they would be extra nice to the organizers and the judges, why are they behaving like this now? 

I know heartless Colos channel are being very unfair ( I wish Jhalak was on a diff. Channel) but still we have to be patient, grin and bear it ðŸ˜Š

Good things happen to those who wait and better things happen to those who are patient ðŸ˜ƒ
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Betti

I also am not on Twitter, but I always hear unpleasant things about Twitter fans

I hope when the show starts, Sanaya fans on twitter don't attack the channel, co contestants or judges when some injustice is done to her...
I hear already they are attacking Colors for their indifferent treatment...

Antagonizing the Channel and Judges is not a good idea, is it?

Those fans wouldn't do that if they are in a competition, they would be extra nice to the organizers and the judges, why are they behaving like this now? 

I know heartless Colos channel are being very unfair ( I wish Jhalak was on a diff. Channel) but still we have to be patient, grin and bear it ðŸ˜Š

Good things happen to those who wait and better things happen to those who are patient ðŸ˜ƒ

Betti, 

Twitter is in a mess already.People are writing all kinds of nonsense to Colors. It is very immature but it cannot be contained!!! ðŸ˜•

deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well that is what the channel would like u to believe. That only voting matters.  but IMO the channel factors various inputs before declaring winner. This is my personal conclusion from watching bigg boss n one season of a dance show.
Moreover if it was not fixed why would they not make the voting more transparent?  Reason they can't coz its rigged

Originally posted by: Betti

@bold - What does that mean, please explain
I know talent doesn't win always...

You say voting doesn't matter too? It doesn't have any affect on winner and other factors determine the winner
I thought voting is the only thing that matters

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Betti, 

Twitter is in a mess already.People are writing all kinds of nonsense to Colors. It is very immature but it cannot be contained!!! ðŸ˜•

Oh Ruchi, that is such a bummer!

The perils of having large fandom ðŸ˜³
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Ruchi, that is such a bummer!

The perils of having large fandom ðŸ˜³

Frankly speaking.,Channel is responsible for this mess. They are clearly looking biased for some 'spl.' contestant. I don't think,all contestant are getting equal space in promotion. For example, Shamita n VD promos are still ON then, what abt later released 'Joint Promos' ??

They still didn't release Sanaya's 'Official' Pics n video in their 'Official' sites. Are they not aware wid her strong fan base? If,they wanted to use her for increase the show popularity then they should be ready for tolerate her fanz anger too.

** Anyway,Just send my request to Visha for close this Post. Because, Its the Best solution to stop this endless topic who is running widout any valid logic.

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Joe - Bhai, from what I understand this plays in their favour too. Fans keep checking their twitter and FB pages and their website , which no one would have bothered with otherwise. And this gets them more hits. If they were to release it tomorrow, we'd check it out and never return to their sites again. So prolonging it does actually help them. Esp since they know that since Sanaya has no social media a/cs, her fans can't interact with her anywhere else. 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SS88

@ Joe - Bhai, from what I understand this plays in their favour too. Fans keep checking their twitter and FB pages and their website , which no one would have bothered with otherwise. And this gets them more hits. If they were to release it tomorrow, we'd check it out and never return to their sites again. So prolonging it does actually help them. Esp since they know that since Sanaya has no social media a/cs, her fans can't interact with her anywhere else. 

That's why,I am saying that,they are responsible for this mess. 😆 May be,they are enjoying this attention ("Badnaam honge toh kya naam na hoga?" type) 😊 But,Its not all abt Sanaya,I am talking a fair footage for every contestant in their Promotion campaign. Media is covering Sanaya related news because,they want to sell their story, we can't say that,Channel is promoting her.
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago