Pangs of Desire TS UPDATED!! Part 4 Page 9!

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys

I have never written on Piya Rangrezz forum before but a few episodes I saw have compelled me to put this little OS together. Hope you will all like it! Please forgive me for any inaccuracies as I am not a regular watcher of the shaw but love the two leads, of what I've seen. Thanks!

Enjoy!

PANGS OF DESIRE

He heard her before He saw her.

The rhythematic tinkling of the bells of her anklets echoed around the empty haveli, mirroring the sound of Shers erratic heart beats.

No one was home tonight except for a handful of servants. But even they would be retiring to their respective quarters soon. He had made sure of that.

Tonight, there was a huge storm brewing both outside the haveli. And within him. The wind was picking up momentum by the minute and so were his desires. The dark clouds outside gathered together to unleash the heavenly waters on the dry ragistani desert and quench its thirst. He hoped that his yearnings and thirst would be similarly relinquished! His thirst for his wife's love. For her companionship. Her trust. As well as her soul. He wanted to make her his. Tonight. Forever. He wanted to diminish the gulf between them and sow the seeds to begin a beautiful loving journey together.

And for that he had orchestrated events so that no one but his wife and him would be at home, today, tonight.

He closed the large doors of the haveli and walked across the vast court yard.

Cham Cham Cham Cham

He looked up to the balcony as he heard her giggling and running above.

He had yearned to hear her laugh like that! To giggle and squirm within his arms. But when they were together she always shook with fear instead of standing by him as an equal. Having his intimidating mother and overbearing uncle in the vicinity didn't help either. Well that would change today.

He couldn't resists her any longer.

Her beauty and her naivety made him fall in love with her again and again. Her innocence was an irresistible pull which drove him crazy and awakened his every desire for her.

Sher quickened his pace eager to reach his destination, and take his wife in his arms.

Reaching the top of the sand stone staircase he heard the loud rumble of the clouds and looked above him. It was a few seconds later that a flash of lightening shone and illuminated the female figure, clad in a white saree come crashing into Shers chest. She had emerged from the darkness like an angel and into his arms making his every wish come true.

The electricity chose to go at that exact moment. Leaving them surrounded by darkness.

Shocked momentarily, Sher recovered quickly to put his arms around her, taking the soft, petite form in his embrace. He was unable to resist burring his face in her hair and inhaling the sweet spicy aroma which was distinctively hers. A sigh of content escaped his lips at having his wife snugly in his arms at last, where she belonged. He closed his eyes, savouring the moment and slid one hand under her silky locks and caressed her smooth silky back, exposed due to her backless blouse! A million fantasies ran through his mind.

To Sher all of eternity was encapsulated in that moment and time stood still for what seemed like hours.

In reality it was mere minutes.

In the semi darkness Sharddha realised that she was in a male strangers arms.

She had been enjoying her rare moments of freedom from her oppressive in laws as they had gone out of town. Running around the balcony, like she used to do at home, she had been trying to catch Bijuria who had persuaded her to cheer up and enjoy herself.

But now Bijuria was nowhere to be seen and instead she was locked in an embrace with a stranger.

Fearing the worst and imagining it to be one of her mother in laws goons she pulled herself apart turning to flee to her room.

"Rukko Sharddha!"

Shers voice rooted her to the spot. She wondered if her mind was playing tricks on her or it was really him?

These days she had begun to have strange feeling towards her husband. The initial fear of him had been replaced by a certain nervousness around him. She didn't understand the inner turmoil she had begun experiencing or the new sensations she felt around him. She yearned for him when he wasn't there and felt a strange pang when he was.

But wasn't he supposed to be in Jaipur with his Amna she thought now? She was sure her mind was playing tricks on her and she was just hearing things. Or it might be Bejuria trying to fool her.

However her curiosity got the better of her and keeping her gaze on the floor, clenching and unclenching her hands nervously, she turned slowly towards the direction of the voice.

Lightening struck again!

The sound causing Sharddha to gasp and look up at the tall handsome and formidable figure of her husband illuminated by the lightening.

She gasped again.

Edited by arnavkidevani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow you write extremely well.. Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ Really great work! such a nice piece...I can't wait for the remaining part ๐Ÿ˜ณ do continue soon
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

Wow you write extremely well.. Please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ will update soon
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Was this a shot or TS or FF...
Coz as my curiosity began to look forward it ended much my disappointment
Was njoying it...cud imagine it actually...but sadly
Plz continue this
U write really fab.
Emotions u gather ...one can fell em clearly
Loved this piece...waitin for nxt

Shera
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrenySana

๐Ÿ‘ Really great work! such a nice piece...I can't wait for the remaining part ๐Ÿ˜ณ do continue soon

Thanks for reading and your comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Was this a shot or TS or FF...

Coz as my curiosity began to look forward it ended much my disappointment
Was njoying it...cud imagine it actually...but sadly
Plz continue this
U write really fab.
Emotions u gather ...one can fell em clearly
Loved this piece...waitin for nxt

Shera

Awe thanks for your lovely comments!

It was an OS but I have started writing another part so I guess I will continue... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god this is soo beautiful, You write brilliantly๐Ÿ˜Š.Waiting for the rest of it eagerly๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I wish you were one of the writers for piya rangrezz!!!!!! 
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cactusbutt1123

Oh my god this is soo beautiful, You write brilliantly๐Ÿ˜Š.Waiting for the rest of it eagerly๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I wish you were one of the writers for piya rangrezz!!!!!!

Omg that's such a huge compliment! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm honoured!

Pleased you all enjoyed the story. Promise will post next part soon ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by arnavkidevani - 8 years ago
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ...Wowww!!!..U write v beautifully...Please continue... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Thousand times better than the epi.. ๐Ÿคฃ ...
CV s please visit India Forums & read such amazing stuffs... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ