Again not understanding rule

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today Shafali and parag are awesome but in precap again this mobile issues comesup. Few days back they asking do you got anyfeed back about show and every one saying they talk to others about show. So if you allow them to talk then why this mobile nonsense first upen now  shafali.
first under bed now under ladies bag.
is their any privacy or not?
This show getting worse and worse
Edited by Beenish.Fatima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice observation. During the Mrunal targeting session, everyone clearly said they were in contact with their family & friends and used information from them to accuse her.

This seems like an obvious way to degrade Shefali Parag & eliminate them next week. Similarly, the only thing people have against Upen Karishma is the fake phone issue. If they cant find anything negative in a couple they make it up. Biggest fail of a reality show.
The rule is to hand over mobile to NB production team once they go for panchnama but if the production team don't receive their mobile, then the contestant becomes easy bait and its easy to search their property. 

Anyways, it contestant who are at fault, if they know the rules, either they are not taking it seriously or they think they can get away with it like the previous contestant. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

The rule is to hand over mobile to NB production team once they go for panchnama but if the production team don't receive their mobile, then the contestant becomes easy bait and its easy to search their property. 

But contestant are at fault, if they know the rules, either they are not taking it seriously or they think they can get away with it like the previous contestant. 

This topic is about NB7 rules they saying we ask you not to get contact outside. And then they ask about what you guys hear about show.

DT Note: moral policing part of the comment edited by DT
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Nice observation. During the Mrunal targeting session, everyone clearly said they were in contact with their family & friends and used information from them to accuse her.

This seems like an obvious way to degrade Shefali Parag & eliminate them next week. Similarly, the only thing people have against Upen Karishma is the fake phone issue. If they cant find anything negative in a couple they make it up. Biggest fail of a reality show.

Correct I really liking them same goes for sharad maurnal just before heart they did discussion they didnt get enough heart and they went away. I really like shifali prag this time after amrita and sana shifali making buzz 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good point Beenish. Every week they create a controversy to eliminate a contest. Whether Arpit Nidhi or Mrunal sharad and now shefali. They think by creating controversey every week people enjoy but it is actually oppostie. There are no rules nothing. They only give permission  for phone. But they only say no phones are allowed. All nonsense First they created this Upen phone issue and edited out the part where he gave the reasons about the phone. Shefali said she has watched the show so she has watched even the upen phone part. Is anyone so foolish to do the same thing again after they watched the show. No way. It is just a script . Also if channel is so strict about phone rules which contestant is foolish to get accused on national tv by keeping phone.Same with upen,Rashmi or now shefali.Probaly if they check all of them are having their phones in their pockets but just acting . Preity Zinta also said everything is scripted.Channel knew and everything was done with the channel permission but they use the same thing against the contestant for trp. This is one such sick show .Plus they dont have any ideas also so they keep repeating the same incidents lke a drama. BB is also better than this. Next week is Rohit Aishs turn for controversey. Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see i think this show is scripted ... and as its Ekta's production so without creating drama, you cant expect anything ... and most of the couple who were eliminated , i think they have gone because of their own personal reason and not because of low scores of their performance ,... like we hear the news of Shakti- Neha , as shakti is busy with his show , so he moved out of Nach Baliye... , then their was news of Sangram and payal- they too were out due to personal reason, as sangram was getting new project which he wants to do , and then Smiley and Vineet , they both are trained dancers but got eliminated , i think its also due to some reason(their own personal )  and not because of  their performances ... so for me everything is scripted ...

lol... i wont be surprised if in coming weeks they will call the Ex's Bf or Gf  or husband's , of the couples,  as this is Ekta's Production , and now she has used the tag #too much , so she can play cheap to any extent for showing Drama in the show ...and Channel wont say anything as uska aur Star plus ka purana rishta hai

so , my point is dont find any logic in the Show as its Ekta Kapoor ( The Drama Queen's ) Production 😊

and if the channel has to say something to her , then why didnt they stopped her for Promoting her Daily Soaps which is being aired in different channels by calling their Leads in the show 😕... so Channel dont have any say for the Script in the show or may be the channel is Biased for her , for letting her Promote her Other shows of other Channel
Edited by khwaish_245 - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

Today Shafali and parag are awesome but in precap again this mobile issues comesup. Few days back they asking do you got anyfeed back about show and every one saying they talk to others about show. So if you allow them to talk then why this mobile nonsense first upen now shafali.

first under bed now under ladies bag.
is their any privacy or not?
This show getting worse and worse

By now everyone has understood that this show is scripted and a really bad version of other reality shows. Most people r still watching this nonsense because they support a particular couple.
But Now, its copying its own prerun, fabricated controversies.   Height of lack of creativity
And the funny thing is people still continue to label participants as cheaters and liars 😆 even when there is no evidence of any wrong doing.. Either honest mistake, carelessness OR Just careful and scripted editing to create a buzz around a show that isnt offering anything new or entertaining to the audience 😡 Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaish_245

see i think this show is scripted ... and as its Ekta's production so without creating drama, you cant expect anything ... and most of the couple who were eliminated , i think they have gone because of their own personal reason and not because of low scores of their performance ,... like we hear the news of Shakti- Neha , as shakti is busy with his show , so he moved out of Nach Baliye... , then their was news of Sangram and payal- they too were out due to personal reason, as sangram was getting new project which he wants to do , and then Smiley and Vineet , they both are trained dancers but got eliminated , i think its also due to some reason(their own personal )  and not because of  their performances ... so for me everything is scripted ...

lol... i wont be surprised if in coming weeks they will call the Ex's Bf or Gf  or husband's , of the couples,  as this is Ekta's Production , and now she has used the tag #too much , so she can play cheap to any extent for showing Drama in the show ...and Channel wont say anything as uska aur Star plus ka purana rishta hai

so , my point is dont find any logic in the Show as its Ekta Kapoor ( The Drama Queen's ) Production 😊

and if the channel has to say something to her , then why didnt they stopped her for Promoting her Daily Soaps which is being aired in different channels by calling their Leads in the show 😕... so Channel dont have any say for the Script in the show or may be the channel is Biased for her , for letting her Promote her Other shows of other Channel

she is Starplus Queen :) so she can add anything they wont say.
in her shows from dead people come with plastic surgery and also baa who is 200 years old never die
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

Very good point Beenish. Every week they create a controversy to eliminate a contest. Whether Arpit Nidhi or Mrunal sharad and now shefali. They think by creating controversey every week people enjoy but it is actually oppostie. There are no rules nothing. They only give permission  for phone. But they only say no phones are allowed. All nonsense First they created this Upen phone issue and edited out the part where he gave the reasons about the phone. Shefali said she has watched the show so she has watched even the upen phone part. Is anyone so foolish to do the same thing again after they watched the show. No way. It is just a script . Also if channel is so strict about phone rules which contestant is foolish to get accused on national tv by keeping phone.Same with upen,Rashmi or now shefali.Probaly if they check all of them are having their phones in their pockets but just acting . Preity Zinta also said everything is scripted.Channel knew and everything was done with the channel permission but they use the same thing against the contestant for trp. This is one such sick show .Plus they dont have any ideas also so they keep repeating the same incidents lke a drama. BB is also better than this. Next week is Rohit Aishs turn for controversey.

everyone posting their pics on twitter so they definitely using phones :)
And as now all chalenges done on the spot cell phone make no big deal