Frequent Posters

Mariia.R thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Mukti
May you be showered with the best of health and happiness
I decided to watch (read suffer through) 5 shades in this Shubh Avasar of your birthday 😃
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Awsm thread hai re 🤣 Love u a lots for this 🤗

MS see I came before getting into the flight 😉

I wish you Many many many more happy returns of the day MS🤗...Well saying you in advance.

What to do when you cry like a baby that I would miss your special day..tho advance me celebrate karna padega naa..after all you are my cutiepie Sis.😳😆

How can I miss this special post especially when you are one of those special person who has been with me in my ups and downs in the recent times..

How can I forget all the bataking times we roamed in CC and MF along with SS doing our favorite thing:  Bakwaas 

How can I miss your constant support by my side like a guardian angel whenever I needed the most..

I am ever grateful for all the love you have showered upon me Sis...You and SS have been my lovable sisters who beared all my craziness and pampered me like a spoiled brat..Thank you for letting me into your small world which I will cherish for my life...

May you always have that beautiful smile forever and may the merciful Lord shower his wonderful blessings on you for many more years to come..

OK done..me tho essay likhdiya😲😲😲 maaf kardo..choti hain naa 🤣...erhmm erhmmm... now running for the flight 

I will cry😭 you are going away for a long time...
You and my other sister always manage to brighten up my day by just being in it. 

for your b'day wishes.
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DraculaGirl

Happy birthday Mukti

may god bless u

-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

Blue Bithday graphiccake photo: birthday cake cake451.jpg

Happy birthday Mukti. May your life be always filled with happiness and love.❤️🤗

p.s auru, did u have to tell everyone how we messed up😆😆 awesome thread auru baisa.🤗

-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Will I leave with this simple message? No way .. as you are special to your parents you became special to me also as a soul sister and as a friend. Everyday thanking God for bringing you and one more vampire sister into my life. You both are always there spreading joy in every possible way. Taking this special day to say thank you and also to wish you to be happy always. May God shower his love by fulfilling all  your  wishes, I should say dreams too but as I know your dreams are  too adventurous and creepy, I'll pray God to give you strength to handle those.
song for you..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV2GklFBaT8
From your flavors😳

From your favorite minions acting as two of your flavors
Kid's idea as you both have minions-banana connection and also Flash.😳 Please don't start singing banana...🤔

Poor SRK I had to wake him up 😆

From your all time flavor... Parud  😳

🤔 I did tried to steal from you but my lappy😡 didn't help me so credit to the tumblr😊

Sharing some food

Last but not least wishes from my Pongo😃 he did tried to wish you before party started but seeing all the food and drinks he was distracted and ... the result... he's tired😆

one more song from Pongo to you
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4pKZL20WDA   🤣 🤣

Enjoy sis and be happy not only on this special day but every day .

PS: Aurin awesome thread.😆 How you can keep track with all the birthdays. So nice of you to give surprises.
🤗

Kaha se shuru karu, loved everything from song 1 which was awesome😃 then Sanaya came in to wish me, you even brought Minion Ollie with Minion flash ( yes I started singing banana potato man ) SRK ko bhi neend se jagaya,🤣 Phir PaRud,  fed me my favorites❤️, but the ultimate was your blue chaddi less pongo and his song.

Thank you for being my sister along with DS and the birthday wishes. You guys are the best.

Edited by -Mukti- - 8 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -himu-

Happy b'day mukti ... may god bless u wid everything u want...

n ur bf looks good here... 😆😆🤣 such is life😆
 lovely thread auru... and convo superb😆😆

Hae bhagwan.."such is life" and "dekh na hai to dekho" now there is a match made in evil land.😛  GH and MD belong together, I will not be a kabab mein haddi.😆

for your wishes.
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jyoti..

Happy birthday dear 🥳

-Mukti- thumbnail

Edited by -Mukti- - 8 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Angel.Candy-

Wishing you a very happy birthday mukti !!!!!
Many many happiness return on this day 😊