ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays task was highly offending girls , like what on earth were creatives thinking? to script such task 
At atime when we have girls being global leaders and at par with guys their IQ is been demeaned and what more guys punished for every right answer of girls 
Esp when Himanshoo was made to dress up as girl what were they implying that girls have low iq sorry but being girl i am offended ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Todays task was highly offending girls , like what on earth were creatives thinking? to script such task

At atime when we have girls being global leaders and at par with guys their IQ is been demeaned and what more guys punished for every right answer of girls
Esp when Himanshoo was made to dress up as girl what were they implying that girls have low iq sorry but being girl i am offended😡

Kya? Havent seen yet but this sounds totally out of line. Yeh show entertainment ke naam
Par kuchbhi kar sakta hai
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Kya? Havent seen yet but this sounds totally out of line. Yeh show entertainment ke naam
Par kuchbhi kar sakta hai

i catch episodes on random happened to catch this one and i am actually not happy , girls IQ isnt as low as ppl  think it is 
And why make fun of girls in this manner
Some might think i am overreacting but i dont like when girls iq is judged in this way

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Esp when Himanshoo was made to dress up as girl what were they implying that girls have low iq sorry but being girl i am offended ðŸ˜¡

Creative team keep hitting new bottom. Whoever came up with idea of punishing on right answer must have flunked.😆

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nach baliye creatives r crazy...most of the tasks r crap,stupid or copy from roadies or bb
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Creative team keep hitting new bottom. Whoever came up with idea of punishing on right answer must have flunked.😆

They need to watch out showed their hidden fears ðŸ¥±
Girls are leading and at par with men infact never was girls iq less opportunities were with good opportunities they are matching up but here this was huge insult to girls 
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

nach baliye creatives r crazy...most of the tasks r crap,stupid or copy from roadies or bb

Crap , stupid idiotic is okay but this is plain disgusting
minnie me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Par kuchbhi kar sakta hai i catch episodes on random happened to catch this one and i am actually not happy , girls IQ isnt as low as ppl  think it is 
And why make fun of girls in this manner
Some might think i am overreacting but i dont like when girls iq is judged in this way

What do you mean by "isn't as low as"...Intelligence is not gender dependent. 

Moreover @ TM - this is a reality show - by definition their sole concern is earning as much infamy as possible to convert to high TRPs. It's like watching Bollywood movies - there is no point in applying your mind or in getting offended - In the name of entertainment they can do whatever, however they like.  Making fun of the female gender, demeaning them etc, in the patriarchal society that is India in the name of entertainment is the height commonality nowadays. We may as well just turn off the TV and go to sleep - regardless of how valid your points are - it won't change. 

So depressing. 
I just watched panchanama. Today's challenge had nothing to do with love compatibility or IQ compatibility and why do they have to punish someone for right answer ? I have seen similar task on roadies where the contestant get punishment for wrong gk answers. 

So NB team copied their idea's but reversed the punishment for the right answer. All they know reversing thing, like they did in Karwchawth episode. 

NB team need to focus and stop wasting time by watching others channels and coping their task and ideas. Undoubtedly this NB has the worst creative team. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Worst show..sorry to say but there are many reality shows on tv like splitsvilla and roadies which are very nice.. nb7 looks scripted