--Daily Ghotalapanti--18th June--

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes ðŸ˜Š

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well episode was okayish as it was bhairavi centered and rightly done that before dada dadi leave they have to calm down bhairavi
i think she was brilliant there and her pain was very much visible

looking at her missing her dada dadi reminded me of my own dadi though she passed away long back but i fondly remember her a lot
i never saw my dada as he had gone before i was born
baaki  hemant and shishir dance with dada dadi was really good and they got really exceptional gifts

now i really feel the use of gadgets shud be shown from next track..  but biggest blooper i found how come dada dadi cud hear everything clearly  from bhairavi using shishir  super power of vision
otherwise all the time they do heein 

precap vasant does special effect thing  with dada dadi and bhairavi have to see how it goes and move on to next track
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I skipped the bhairavi-bhavna scenes.They were too emotional.

Bhairavi missing her dada dadi is not making any sense to me.She never mentioned her dada dadi till now.When the colony members decided to make posters on malaria and dengue awareness,she started missing her dada dadi.

Hemant and shishir scene with dada dadi was the only good scene of the show.

Looks like tonight's episode is another rona dhona episode with DD leaving tonight and the bhairavi scene will obviously be emotional.

Even I was wondering how come dada dadi were able to hear everything that bhairavi was telling.😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay epi. Didn't liked it much.🤔