TOI:Hello Pratibha to go off air next month?:Discuss Here

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

t was only in January that 'Hello Pratibha' went on air, but now it's been learnt that the show will go off air in July. 

The Binny Sharma starrer daily soap is about the journey of a housewife creating an identity for herself.

According to reliable sources, "The show failed to garner ratings and the channel didn't want to persist with the show in a crucial prime-time  SLOT. The show will go off air in July making way for a new show." 
When we texted Binny she said, "I haven't heard any such thing and neither have I been informed officially by my producers or the channel." 

To know about 'Hello Pratibha' or any other fiction shows, check out our Special on Fiction shows, we have created just for you !

Saloni Bhatia,TNN | Jun 18, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly i have two opinions about the end! I dont want it to end, cause i dont know how much long we have to wait to see Binny again, but on the other hand i want it to end, cause i want to see Binny in a new serial/show with something different.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

t was only in January that 'Hello Pratibha' went on air, but now it's been learnt that the show will go off air in July. 

The Binny Sharma starrer daily soap is about the journey of a housewife creating an identity for herself.

According to reliable sources, "The show failed to garner ratings and the channel didn't want to persist with the show in a crucial prime-time  SLOT. The show will go off air in July making way for a new show." 
When we texted Binny she said, "I haven't heard any such thing and neither have I been informed officially by my producers or the channel." 

To know about 'Hello Pratibha' or any other fiction shows, check out our Special on Fiction shows, we have created just for you !

Saloni Bhatia,TNN | Jun 18, 2015, 12.00 AM IST

Can you tell us What "Reliable Sources"??  

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Honestly i have two opinions about the end! I dont want it to end, cause i dont know how much long we have to wait to see Binny again, but on the other hand i want it to end, cause i want to see Binny in a new serial/show with something different.

Will miss Binny ðŸ˜”
Sutapasima thumbnail
'Hello Pratibha', 'Service Wali Bahu' to go off air

TV shows 'Service Wali Bahu' and 'Hello Pratibha' will soon bid adieu to the viewers. While 'Service Wali Bahu', which was launched in February 2015, will end on July 17, 'Hello Pratibha', which hit the tube in January this year, will end on July 24.

We have also been informed that 'Qubool Hai' will vacate its slot for the upcoming show 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani' and slip into the slot currently occupied by Pratibha.

Pradeep Hejmadi, Business Head of the channel, says, "The objective behind moving Qubool Hai to 7.30 pm is to fortify the time band, while the period drama, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani takes its place."

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Jul 4, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
GiulianaD thumbnail
This junk cannot be shut down soon enough...
OMG it has attained the summum of stupidity and backwardness re: saas bahu style

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: GiulianaD

This junk cannot be shut down soon enough...

OMG it has attained the summum of stupidity and backwardness re: saas bahu style

yes this drama was in very poor taste 
am so glad the TRP juntaa refused to accept it 
there was hardly any positivity in the show 
but i like Binny as an actor though
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well finally this crap will end.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. It's about time.

I stopped watch this show a long time ago but sometimes I would take a look to see how far they had reached and oh boy, it was always where it had begun, Sunidhi. I'm still waiting for Pratibha to create an identity or to find her lost one. This show is titled "Hello Pratibha", the journey and story about a housewife named Pratibha but it was far from it.  It was and is about Sunidhi, this character has taken up much of the screen time. Creatives doomed their own show by not focusing on the main character, oh wait, was Sunidhi the main character in disguise?
Edited by Gingerly - 8 years ago