Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow..that as unexpected ðŸ˜† but the woman deserves much more than that!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Is this in tonight's episode or some segment spoiler? I am glad that women got slapped! She deserves to be beaten to a pulp. She is as evil if not more evil than Dilawar! When I see her and they play that awful music of her's, I can feel my heckles rising! Just hate that women! 

I guess Ratan finds out her connection to Dilwar? But of course she dies before she can say anything to anyone, just like Nihal died before he could expose RV! Anyways, looking forward to this slap! Well deserved and I hope she gets many more in future too! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Is this in tonight's episode or some segment spoiler? I am glad that women got slapped! She deserves to be beaten to a pulp. She is as evil if not more evil than Dilawar! When I see her and they play that awful music of her's, I can feel my heckles rising! Just hate than women! 

I guess Ratan finds out her connection to Dilwar? But of course she dies before she can say anything to anyone, just like Nihal died before he could expose RV! Anyways, looking forward to this slap! Well deserved and I hope she gets many more in future too! 

they showed it in the precap..and she slapped her because she caught her  explaining to deepu that her saabu is going to be her new papa..
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Taiji is a dangerous woman..she showed the way to Dilawar..now veeba and ranvi baldev have reunited..it will  be a fight against taiji and dilawar
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...i first thought Chaiji...I was thinking why Ratan would have slapped chaiji ðŸ˜†
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeebafanSonam

OMG...i first thought Chaiji...I was thinking why Ratan would have slapped chaiji ðŸ˜†

Lol ðŸ˜†

Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeebafanSonam

Waise where to Chaiji disappeared..?
Ratikal thumbnail
Jqggi and Billa also vanished..arey ab show khatam hone k akhri dino me sab gayab kyu horahe hain..
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Jqggi and Billa also vanished..arey ab show khatam hone k akhri dino me sab gayab kyu horahe hain..

Weren't they there today during the start when Baldev and his family entered the mela?
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Weren't they there today during the start when Baldev and his family entered the mela?

were they? i didn't notice...chalo acha hai agar hai to