Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Thapkians😊 liked the episode yesterday, though the way Vasundhara didn't get to notice Thapki stammering was expected in our Indian soaps, I'm pretty much sure Vasundhara won't like Thapki if the truth gets revealed to her. She is gonna surely make Thapki's life a hell. My only hope is that she will have Dhruv's and his father's support and love! Liked the ThaRuv moments yesterday too, I want to see feelings brewing for each other, but don't know what's the CVS are planning with their love story.Edited by Shadow-Fax - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@sudha. even i also like yesday's epi. and even i m also sure when vasudhara hearing thapki's stammering she will hell thapki's life. do u think dhruv's father help thapki.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#0066cc">it was a nyc epi 😃 tomorrow's gonna be great... saakshi aint wrong.. thapki waqai chaalaak he 😆 the way she managed to bring father and son to puja 😛</font>

yes masu even i m also excited to watch it.
shreepatil. thumbnail
hi friendz we saw today's epi . it was superb specially loved tharuv scense. thapki bring babuji and dhruv in pooja which is nt possible and i hate sakshi. hw can she insulted thapki. wht say friend.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb episode . The temple scene was just so cute Be it typical or whatever but Was just magnificent .
P recap !! Just can't wait for it ,Dhruv to listen all the crap being done and then coming to Thapki' s home .I hope they don't show it at the end because next day is Sunday...

shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ekta--

Superb episode . The temple scene was just so cute Be it typical or whatever but Was just magnificent .

P recap !! Just can't wait for it ,Dhruv to listen all the crap being done and then coming to Thapki' s home .I hope they don't show it at the end because next day is Sunday...

even i can't wait 2rw epi ekta. and even i m also think that. i hope they will show it start.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
druuvvv ankit boy needs to stop doing such amazing job otherwise i'll sure start drooling over him ☺️

hayye me mar jawaan.. the way he said in precap "phone mat kaatna" ☺️
Shadow-Fax thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

@sudha. even i also like yesday's epi. and even i m also sure when vasudhara hearing thapki's stammering she will hell thapki's life. do u think dhruv's father help thapki.

Hey shree, ofcourse I am very much sure that Dhruv's father will always help and support Thapki. He likes her and respects her words like how he came to the pooja on her request. He will be definitely on Thapki's side 😊
Shadow-Fax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#0066cc">druuvvv ankit boy needs to stop doing such amazing job otherwise i'll sure start drooling over him ☺️</font>

<font color="#0066cc">hayye me mar jawaan.. the way he said in precap "phone mat kaatna" ☺️</font>

Yeah he is too cute as Dhruv, nah 😳 I liked his smiles, subtle looks he was giving Thapki.
shreepatil. thumbnail
@masu and sudha. even i also like dhruv's smiles subtle look which he was given to thapki.