Thts sooo amaing!!!!i luv ajs!!!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Looking forward to their performance.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No surprises.. Both professional dancers!   Are they even popular celebrities?
well rested, and really have not been thru those random LCs.?? Nothing against these guys but the competition seems pretty lopsided'.

First time watching NB.. Still cant tell what they r trying to do. What is the theme the goal the objective of this dance competition... That is trying hard to b everything but a dance competition.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

well rested, and really have not been thru those random LCs.?? Nothing against these guys but the competition seems pretty lopsided'.

First time watching NB.. Still cant tell what they r trying to do. What is the theme the goal the objective of this dance competition... That is trying hard to b everything but a dance competition.

Mayuresh and Amar both are celebrities. Amar is very popular especially amongst the youth. He was one of the leads of Channel V's Dil Dosti Dance and also participated with his girl friend Charlie (Also an actor) on Nach Baliye Season 5.
Every reality show has wild card entries. Just because they came in half way doesn't mean they have put in any less effort than the rest of the couples. (refer 'well rested')
The focus should always be dance. Their agility and experience may have played a big role in getting full marks but that hasn't stopped other couples in the show from getting full marks for their brilliant performances either.
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

let me tell me tht both kunwar amar nd mayuresh r quite popular.they both started their career from the same competition only diff seasons nd mayuresh was the 1st one ever ro perform aerial on indian tv.nd speaking abt amar he is not only popular bt vry popular especially among the youth he played the lead of the no. 1 youth based show of its time,"dil dosti dance".so u know what being a flop movie actor nd then participating in a nautanki reality show are not the only ways to be popular. 😆 nd yeah they r proffesional dancers.so??!!nach baliye is a platform where "couples" participate.nd a dancing couple participating is not unfair what is unfair is not letting a couple celebrate their love jst because they r better in dance than others!!nd these wildcardees need to work even more hard cause they badically hv a leave a mark within people who lready hv.nd for mayuresh-ajisha its even more diff 1st the expectation is high 2nd ajisha's standard is much lower than mayuresh.so u know bringing two people from 0-100 is different nd when one is 60 nd the other one 100 its very difficult!!nd its really amazing how these dancer's life starts nd ends at dance.even in tdays task i was amazed how even theor sacrifices r related to dance!!they live,love,breath,eat,drink,dance.they love each other because they luv dance!!so instead of questioning their popularity we shld respect them.nd seriously we need a a few of this kinds of acts cause there has hardly been ne this season.nd everybody is not lucky to saved even after sxoring the lowest some have to really work hard towards it 😕 Edited by migan - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: style14

Mayuresh and Amar both are celebrities. Amar is very popular especially amongst the youth. He was one of the leads of Channel V's Dil Dosti Dance and also participated with his girl friend Charlie (Also an actor) on Nach Baliye Season 5.
Every reality show has wild card entries. Just because they came in half way doesn't mean they have put in any less effort than the rest of the couples. (refer 'well rested')
The focus should always be dance. Their agility and experience may have played a big role in getting full marks but that hasn't stopped other couples in the show from getting full marks for their brilliant performances either.

vibg never said anything about Amar so I don't understand this  she was talking about Mayuesh and Aijisha... both are professional dancers... but are they popular celebrities? No, not really but they're on Nach Baliye to step up the level of dance. 

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: pou_luvs_ajs

let me tell me tht both kunwar amar nd mayuresh r quite popular.they both started their career from the same competition only diff seasons nd mayuresh was the 1st one ever ro perform aerial on indian tv.nd speaking abt amar he is not only popular bt vry popular especially among the youth he played the lead of the no. 1 youth based show of its time,"dil dosti dance".so u know what being a flop movie actor nd then participating in a nautanki reality show are not the only ways to be popular. 😆 nd yeah they r proffesional dancers.so??!!nach baliye is a platform where "couples" participate.nd a dancing couple participating is not unfair what is unfair is not letting a couple celebrate their love jst because they r better in dance than others!!nd these wildcardees need to work even more hard cause they badically hv a leave a mark within people who lready hv.nd for mayuresh-ajisha its even more diff 1st the expectation is high 2nd ajisha's standard is much lower than mayuresh.so u know bringing two people from 0-100 is different nd when one is 60 nd the other one 100 its very difficult!!nd its really amazing how these dancer's life starts nd ends at dance.even in tdays task i was amazed how even theor sacrifices r related to dance!!they live,love,breath,eat,drink,dance.they love each other because they luv dance!!so instead of questioning their popularity we shld respect them.nd seriously we need a a few of this kinds of acts cause there has hardly been ne this season.nd everybody is not lucky to saved even after sxoring the lowest some have to really work hard towards it 😕

I would listen to your point if you didn't start your comment with an insult. 
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Thanks so much for politely telling me about the wild card couple.   
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

vibg never said anything about Amar so I don't understand this .. she was talking about Mayuesh and Aijisha... both are professional dancers... but are they popular celebrities? No, not really but they're on Nach Baliye to step up the level of dance. 

I was merely informing him/her about Amar and Mayuresh. 
Mayuresh is a Celebrity and Nach Baliye is a celebrity dance show. 'Popularity' is subjective. I don't consider many couples in this show to be 'Popular' but they are celebrities which is why they are in the show. 
Mayuresh and Ajisha may have been brought to step up the dancing standards which IMO was a good decision cause dancing has not been up to the mark this season. They have also been putting in equal effort and are entertaining the audience and judges. That is all that matters. I know they wont win cause Wild cards never win.
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago