Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Katrina in Gauri Shinde's next?

Likes the director's script, which requires her to go deglam

Sneha Mahadevan

Katrina Kaif, who is busy dodging engagement and marriage talks, might just be on the verge of signing her next film. The actress, who is currently shooting for Fitoor and Jagga Jasoos, recently met the English Vinglish maker Gauri Shinde. Insiders reveal that Gauri, too is keen to get Kat on board for her next project.

"English Vinglish happened because Gauri pursued Sri and convinced her to make a comeback. Similarly, she is trying to convince Kat to go totally deglam for her film. Kat too, has liked the script and right now, the modalities like dates, schedules, remuneration, etc are being worked out," our source reveals. Katrina remained unavailable for comment.

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=79788&boxid=38253&ed_date=2015-06-17&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Seems like a PR article, so the rumor is true that she has been offered the film but nothing has materialized so far!
I really loved Gauri's English Vinglish, it is the best women centric film besides Queen ! 

If it is as good or better than EV then Katrina should sign it. 

Katrina also loved English Vinglish!

Love Katrina's line up, it is so exciting and different !
Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina days are over
5 minutes role in Dhoom3 and her booty dance couldn't save Bang Bang from flopping.  Tharki male  are not interested in her  anymore 

Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Johnny.Balraj

Katrina days are over

5 minutes role in Dhoom3 and her booty dance couldn't save Bang Bang from flopping.  Tharki male  are not interested in her  anymore 

says a ranveer fan πŸ˜†

So what if she had a small role in Dhoom 3 ! her songs are iconic, just look at how popular Kamli isπŸ˜› and Bang Bang was a flop in your dreams πŸ˜› 

and yeah let's start attacking her fans, should we start name call you for watching ranveer's floppy films?πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail

she hasn't signed it, she is in talks.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! I want katrina to do this, katrina looks best deglam. Loved her deglam look in rajneethi. One more movie I wished she had done was shanghai with emraan hashmi. The role was awsome , even though the film flopped. Hope songs of this movie are amazing like it was in english vinglish.
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_year

Wow!! I want katrina to do this, katrina looks best deglam. Loved her deglam look in rajneethi. One more movie I wished she had done was shanghai with emraan hashmi. The role was awsome , even though the film flopped. Hope songs of this movie are amazing like it was in english vinglish.

I hope she signs it if it is a great film. I wonder what kind of story it has, Balki's films and Gauri's debut film have been hatke, so will be a film where we will see Katrina in a totally different avatar for sure.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

I hope she signs it if it is a great film. I wonder what kind of story it has, Balki's films and Gauri's debut film have been hatke, so will be a film where we will see Katrina in a totally different avatar for sure.

Hope so, if she is persuading katrina for the role than she might have something in.mind which suits her. I hope it has a positive msg like english vinglish had. And even struggle of women which redefined her. Wow !!! I am so excited.
pakeezah thumbnail
Is katrina going to pull off another raajneeti?