--Daily Ghotalapanti--16th June--

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes 😊

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode 😃

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
The episode was okayish for me but I liked V2 scenes with DD
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Episode was okay but precap was scary.
Loved the VV scene with DD.❤️
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I didn't watch Monday's episode. 
Watched yesterday's episode just now.The episode was not so good.Somehow this dada dadi track is not working. They are cute and innocent but I wish the ghotalas would not have hidden them from others. The track would have been more interesting then.Now I am also hoping this track ends soon. 

Bhavna calling Ronnie and Lisa as Goan bhoots and bhairavi calling cctv as cacatva was funny. Hemant solved the spaceship problem so easily. Looks like by the end of this week,DD might return to their planet.

DD scene with VV was the only good scene of the episode. Dadi calling the Alphabet book as murder mystery was hilarious. 

It's sad to see this show losing it's charm in just a year.The makers should realize that they should focus more on the tracks than bringing in popular stars of their old serials to play cameos.The show will fetch trps with interesting tracks and not popular stars.At least they should give proper roles to these stars.I feel those 3 lawyers(gullu bha track) and dada dadi's talents just got wasted.
Edited by .Subha. - 8 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm episode was ok but charm is not lost
or rather thoda mystery element or aliengiri is bit lost as aliens look more like human rather than what they were earlier
dont know where the final story is headed but for now

simple episode not much  there

vasant varsha scenes and varsha everytime doing pallu thing was bit funny and cute at the same time

hemant scenes with dada dadi r hilarious

some of the dialogues r way out of this world

precap oh my god hemant is blabbering away like anything

but i m sure vasant wud stop in some time

so since space ship is ready  soon dada dadi wud go back and new story wud start
but i m just guessing
in the diary scene they kept repeating 2015  so i think before dada dadi go they wud talk abt ghotalas lost son so track shud move there

btw where is angel she has not been shown since past few months

her track is still pending..