swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's a very emotional update dear!😭
Please update next part soon😊
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Will be interesting to read Kalpi/Rags meeting after 3 years !!!
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dolly
Annaya is sweet child
Gouri is right her place
Waiting to read on next.

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update. ...
  Loved  gauri. .she support  kalpi. ...n stood  4 right. ...
 Update soon 
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Lik dat kalpi show her dad's photo to ananya 
Gauri supporting kalpi thruout was nice 
It was sad to knw dat kalpi's stress aftr ragna seperation affected her daughter's health 
Finally rags cuming to India...eager for ragna meeting aftr three yrs

pyardil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 12

Flash back

Mumbai airport

A man came out form airport wearing black jeans lemon yellow color transperant shirt with bleaser in his hand n sun class which protect his eyes from sunlight

A big black marcadice came in front n stop in front of him

Driver came out from his car n open back sit door

Man took his sit in his car n car move toward city

Other side

In mumbai station

A girl came out from her trian talking with someone on his cell

Girl: yes maa I got down form train n now I'm standing outside the station ,no maa ,yes maa

Other side: can't u sepaking other han yes maa, no maa...

Girl:maa.. if u give me chance then I will say something else na...

Maa: ok...ok... now say

Girl : u had ur medicines or not haa... she asked in concern, I know u didn't take ur medicine ,my not their na now u will do ur maan maani... that's y I ask u to come with me but no... how can u come with me if I'm around u u will not get chacne to do ur maan maani she continueously mumbling

Stop... maa shouted from other side n continue u just want a chance to speak n then u forget ur stop button ,how much u talk beta just give ur toung some rest

Ohh...look who is saying me...girl taunt naughtly to her maa...now who was babbling for other side

Okk..ok... but ididnt talk like u ok.. maa snap the girl

U had...!!I had my medicine n, "how cant i..??"when u leave ur two body gaurd for me how an skip my medicine...!!maa cut her before girl ask her again n yes y ur still on station

As usual late.. its better I didn't inform him girl said irritately

Ohh god...u never change...!!u r here from more than 10 min n u sart with ur complaining section

Girl turn n saw a man is standing in front of her wearing light blue jeans n voilet t-shirt n she mumble I will call u later ma..he came..n cut the call

Girl throw her luggage on him n move toward his car angrily

Boy: listen yaar...

Girl twisted his nose n lip n she took her sit in the car

Boy shook his head n put his luggage in car back sit n took his sit n start driving

Yaar listen na... I'm stuck in meeting belive me a boy continuosly babbling but is not ready to hear him n turn his face n see outside the window

Yaar su...just shutup can't u see I'm angry on u n if u said one word...she show hee index finger n say one word then I will go by myself samche tum... gil said angrily

Seriously here I only told u about my arriving n u urself told me that u will pick me n u r late seriosly yaar n now ur giving ur silly excuses n u no what its my mistake to inform u girl said angrily

Girl turn n saw his face n say ru smiling n she pointed her finger

Boy shook his head in no..

Nooo... ur smiling n can see that so don't try to fool me n stop ur this smile girl said irritately

Here I'm shouting on u n ur smiling seriously she shook her head in negative

Other side

A man start his lappy n check his mails ,after checking mail he call someone

Man: what the hell yaar its only her information ,how I can I know her without photo ha...u cant even find her one photo man said angrily on his call,

Other side : yaar she didnt stay here n no one saw her...

Man: then how can i know her he said frustratly

Other side: relax yaar i got her photo now n i was going to send u but u call ,i will send u in min saying this he cut the call

Man was damn mad first buc of half information n then mumbai rain which he hate a lot n in all this he stuck in taffic

He his seeing his mail when he ask to his driver with dangerous tone what happen

Driver: sir something is happening their he said pointing right side of his

Man roll down his window n saw some group r danching or say challenging each other

Two group showing their dance skill but their is diffence in their ages

In one group 40 age group of ladys their who wear kathak attire

N in other group their youngster who is in their informal attire

N they r giving each other compition in their dance form

But buc of rain one of the memeber of kathar dancer slip n fall

Other group start laughing on them n say see we told u will never stand in front of our dance its old fashion aaaunty... n see one of the girl say looking crowd who look at them pity today people don't like this type of dance.. tghey like hip hop , n all

On of the boy said leave yaar y ur saying all this to them buc this type of dance only do by their age group people they can't do hip hop n all

One of the kathak group memeber say u r mistaken beta its our cultural dance n I know today genration prefer to dance in westen form but still their is people they dance our cultural dance

Other lady said n yes its our bad luck we loos but happy that we competed u guys n u can say that today god is with u but one day u all ur self agree that our cultural dance is best

The other group smile n one of them said let's go guys we already waist our time n all memeber turn to leave

In car man shook his head n was going to roll up his window when sweet voice catch his attention he look at the souce of voice

A boy n girl was going to their way when they stop their car buc o taffice n they saw the groups n their aruge she came down from her car n went toward them

Ur wrong guys she said with full attitued

The young n lady group look at her with raise brow

What did u mean one of the young group memeber asked her

I'm challenging u to dance with me u all n I'm one n I will loos u this challeng

The group laugh on her n said this auntys can't make u loos this challenge n ur saying u will loos us

Yes she said with smile she look ladys group n say aunty ghungroo

Aunty smile n took our her ghungharooo from her legs n handel her

She wear thatvghungharoo n not her dupata on her waist n come in the center n oher group took their place n they start danching in music ( its abcd movie song be juban kab se dil mera in music)

Girl did kattak n other group did in western form n she gice them tought compition

N they lady groups ladys look at ther with widen eyes buc she is doing like professional do n in rain ,its like she is playing their

A man in the car seeing her danchin n her smilong face a small smile form on his lips n he lost in her n he forget everything

Young group stop in mid n look at her with big eyes like they saw some aline is dance,she is such a gracefully dancing no one can say she is just 19

Girl finished her dance giving natraj poss

Everyone start clapping with mouth open n young group also clap

Girl remove the ghungroo n went to word lady n handover them ghungroo n say u know what guys ur super hope I did good she asked looking them ith puppy face

A leader of group lady put his hand on girl hand n say ur too good beta n u know u make us proud on ourself n our dance

Girl hug all ladys n turn to leave but stop n look young group n say u know what u all should ask sorry to them n feel proud urself their ur mother age anutys dance in such a gresfully n u know what u did u just make them start n they best

A boy just came out from his car n shouted her name

Boy: kalpi let's come yaar we r geeting late everyone is waiting ,he almost shouted

Kalpi run from their n came near boy n said how I did prem bhai

Prem: u know na ur the best he said hugging her in bone crush

A man on the car look at them with anger n hateful eyes then he look his laptop where the photo almost download n his anger reach on cloud nine

He again look outside the car n seeing her smiling face n said greeting his teeth

Smile...but this smile is not long Miss. Jadav ,u n ur family will cry with blood tear n make ur life hell n u will regeted for ur existence kalpan jadav

He smile evily looking them n said ur aai ,baa destroy my family n I will destroy their life which is lie on u

Now start counting down kalpana jadav n I promised , I Raghav Singhanya will make ur life hell where u pray for death but death will not come to u , u n ur famoly face the same humiliation what my mother faced n he left from their .

Kalpana n prem reach singhanya chawl

Kalpi meet everyone ,kamal n vithal has tear in their eyes n hug their daughter complaining for not comming from last two year

Don't u thing aai she is lil fat their in hostel pakya said from back pulling her hair

Kalpi pouted n smach pakya shoulder n said I'm look like moti to u dada , I will not talk to u n turn crossing his hand on near her chest

Kamla came n hug kalpi from side n say what pakya look my kalpi loss so much weight come my bacha I made ur fav poran podi n she made her sit on couch n start feeding kalpi n vithal also join her

Ur right kamla ma see ,she look so weak prem said siting other sofa chair

Pakya roll his eyes n mumble in his mind ( first he stop me to pick my kalpi n know also start puking his nose in between me n kalpi ), he greeting his teeth don't u have any meeting today prem n smile fakly

Ohh yes... kalpi I habe to go ,I have imp meeting ,I will meet u at night pre said hugging kalpi n left from their

Thnk god he left now I can spend time with my lil sis pakya said huffing his breath

Aai where is pakhi kalpi ask chewing his food

Wo...hi kamla maa before kamla said pakhi came their

She greet vithal n pakya n sit beside vithal hugging him from side

Hey pakhi kalpi greet

Kamla maa I'm damn huggry plz give me something pakhi said ignoring kalpi

Kalpi smack n say now stop ur drama ok

Ohh sorry miss kalpan I didn't see u , I thought one day u come with someone n said to us meet my husband aai baa n pakhi ,dada n bhai its ur jiju pakhi say mimicly

Kalpi smack her hard n say now enough haa ek to me itne din baad aai hu n ur not even meet me properly

Are tumne to humpe aaehsan kiya u now what kamla ma today u go to temple n do pooja their atlest madam decided she will do her collage here pakhi said annoyingly

Kalpi shook his head n said making puppy face ok then me ur not happy then aai I will go some other collage so no one need to bear me in fornt of her

Ohh..hello now enough is enough we will study in same collage n this time I will not listen anything pakhi said lil sternly

Pakhi hug kalpi n say now this time I will not allow u go leaving us

N I'm also not going leaving u all kalpi said hugging her back

Other side a car stop in front of a building a man got down from his car n went inside the office

Seeing him a man stand from is chair n greeted him

Man: Good morning Mr. Singhanya

Raghav call me raghav ,raghav said sternly ,he took his sit n signel other man to sit

Man took his sit n say sir I did everything which u said n yes...no one will know that ur here for months

He shook his head n said good n hope u remember what I said if anyone come to know that I'm singhanya then u will never saw this collage n other collage he left from their giving treaten look

Hearing his threaten words principal start sweeting badly buc he know what ever he said he will do n this college is belong to him , n he is the trustee of this college

Sorry for mistake n free for comment n don't forget hit like button
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Really awesome
Update soon
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!😊 Please update next part soonπŸ˜›