IF DYND 11th Game with Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

IF's 11th DYND Game

Welcome to IF's 11th DYND game where u have a chance to win 1 crore!! and if not the big jackpot money u could win a big amount where all you have to do is DEALπŸ‘πŸΌ  or NO DEAL πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   on a right time!!

Today on our DYND hotseat, the contestant is none other than our dear friend, Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli also known as Vanita guiding through her game will be myself, CuteLovelyGirl i.e. Nishtha………

For those that are going to be playing the first time welcome and if you have questions on how this game is played please refer to this link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/184227

Hopefully everyone received their box numbers and their amounts

Note- Please Do NOT Post Which Box You Have Got and Most Importantly PLEASE Do NOT Reveal The Amount In Your Box Till You Are Asked To Do So.... Thanks!

Before we begin i would like to ask this question to Vanita, could you please give us an intro and what will u do after winning 1 CRORE???

Pls see that since Shakstar is not playing as so I have sent his box to ChatterBox...  

Now Natasha will make it sticky

Edited by cutelovelygirl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Oops, forgot to write that I will not be here for 3 days , SO have sent a list of all the members and box nos to CB, but NOT THE AMOUNT......

Either me or She will sent PM to everyone regarding the box, when ur box will be called

Lastly , Wish U all and Ur Family a very very happy Diwali
Shakstar thumbnail
nishu i sent u a PM sayin i am not playing and i dont know why my name was included in the list! πŸ˜•

good luck Vanita!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakstar

nishu i sent u a PM sayin i am not playing and i dont know why my name was included in the list! πŸ˜•

good luck Vanita!

hey shaks dont worry yar

i m playing instead of u

ur box numbr has been given to me

hope all ur prbs r solved and u wud be back with us

nishu has written that ur box is given to me

so just chill

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Hey Guli Best of luck n hope u win big...
Enjoy ur game together with diwali
n Happy diwali to all πŸ˜›
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hey vanita congo on being hot seat contestant now

and i hope u enjoy ur game and win big

happy diwali to all of u

lets  see the fireworks now

its the contest now between contestant her friends and the banker who is being protected by this goondi leader

so think again before u all go after this banker coz  I AM HERE NOW πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ENJOY UR GAME VANITAπŸ˜›

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Made it an announcement Nishi.

Good luck Vanita! I hope you won 1 crore! πŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
thanks natasha and btw her name is not nishi its nishtha
and i call her nishu now everyone does the same πŸ˜†
i hope she doesnt have to edit that post nahi to fir glue nikal jayega
hahaaa
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow! The game started!! Good luck for the game Vini di!!And a very happy diwali to all of u! πŸ˜ƒ
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aww thanks you guyz it means a lot!!!!!!

hmm.. quick intro about me... i dont know wat to put lolz!!!

I live in cali and go to college... goal is to become a pharmacist!!!!... IF is my #1 addiction!!!!! love coming here!! love to dance and love to write FF's!!!!!!!!!!

WHatever money i will win....... i will be spliting it my Pineapple, Pachu!!! Cuz she's my bestest and dearest sister to me!!!!! And i would be happy to giving her 1/2 of my winnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz i love her!!!!