IF DYND GAME RULES&HOT SEAT LIST-Dec 19

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All,

OK finally we got 22 playersso we are now going to start playing our own game tomorrow  I am listing the rules here as there is modifications being made as it is not the same as the TV show.  Let me know if there are any questions as once the game starts do not post the questions there as that can lead to lot of confusions

RULES

1. There is going to be one person in the hot seat

2. That person will have a Box and has no clue what the amount is and what is in the others

3. He/She will then post the number of the box they want to open

4. All the other 21 people have been sent PM's with box numbers and the amounts

5. Please do NOT reveal this number or amount to anyone

6. Once you see your number on the post then you mention that it was your box and also mention the amount that was in it.

7. Like the show there will be 7 ROUNDS

ROUND 1 Open 6 Boxes

ROUND 2 - 3 Boxes

ROUND 3 -3 Boxes

ROUND 4- 3 Boxes

ROUND 5 - 3 Boxes

ROUND 6 - 2 Boxes

ROUND 7 - 2 Boxes

8. After each Round the BANKER will try to offer a amount for the hot seat participants box and will be asked DEALπŸ‘πŸΌ OR NO DEAL πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

9. The hot seat participant can chose to answer DEALπŸ‘πŸΌ OR NO DEAL πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

10. Once a DEAL is made the participant will continue playing the rounds if any to see what he/she would have won had they not said deal.

11. Unlike the show the person who's box has been asked to open has 1 DAY ( I prefer 12 hours but you tell me )to give the amount in the box. If the person does not reveal with 1 day then I will step in and put the amount so that the game can be continued.

12. If you want we canhave the hot seat participant have in their signature the amount the won or that they are the hot seat participant.Shaks can you help make the signatures???

13. The current hot seat person gets to be the banker and host for the next seat participant.

Let me know if anything is unclear. I am starting to send the amounts and box numbers. SO PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING TO ANYONE

**There are 2 lists. In this thread there is a  list is for the hot seat players. To be fair to the players who have been patiently playing and waiting for their turn its been decided that you need to be a regular participant for 2 games( ie you will be given a box and you will be opening it when your turn comes) . Once you have played 2 games you are eligible to be the hot seat participant. Again this list is for those that want to be the hot seat participant.**

To be a regular participant there will be a sticky post made when the current game is coming to an end calling for participants. All you have to do is to sign up for it and you will be given the box with the amount by the host. Its on first come first serve basis so make sure you sign up if you do not want to lose your turn playing.

Hot Seat Participants - List so far...

So far, we have these participants vying for the HOT SEAT: 😊

= Game played already

1. Belle1989
2. chatterbox
3. Shakstar 
4. ~RexKiRani~
5. ~Saad~
6. priya.nair
7. sweety001
8. sweethoney06

9. jungleee12 (DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY)
10. lovelyprincesst
11. cutelovelygirl

12. indiangirl07 (DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY)
13. Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

14. buttercup (DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY)

15. ~NehaKakkarLuv~

16. inoitsome

17.usachick821

18. ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

~Priya

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok that's great Priya. I think a day is sufficient.
Shakstar thumbnail
ok, i dont mind makin the siggyz... ya same here Priya- i think 1 day should be the maximum time 😊

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 AND I HOPE ALL GOES WELL 😳
Shakstar thumbnail
i jus wanted to ask- wat shall i write in the siggyz? shall i write summin like this in the siggy-

Won 25 Lakhs In DYND Gameshow

or do u want me to write summin else?

Shakz
Shakstar thumbnail

here are a couple of example of my siggyz.... if it needs any changes plz let me no... 😊

hopefully no1 will win get this type of siggy but... 

hope u liked them... 😳
Shakil

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey priya thats good idea
please continue
and shak i like those second sets of siggys
flashing ones
please continue priya
and yes please give one day means 24 hrs to ans as we all r in different time zone
aand all wud get chance to ans
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okey..Yayy..Finally we Are Starting...Wonderfull!
Thankz 4 The Rules!
Shakstar..The Siggyz Luk Kooool! πŸ˜ƒ
And..1 Day would be Fyn! 😊

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
priya who wud start the game and how wud u select who wud take the hot seat
and if u have already sent out the details i havent received it yet
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
In the other post I had asked who wanted to be in the hot seat and I have belle1989 who is the hot seat contestants. I have not sent all and wll be finishing that first before the game starts .
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just got ur mail priya-i read the rules also-i am all set to play the game-best of luck to belle1989 for first one to be on hot seat-
cheers
monika