JR DRABBLE "RAJVEER IS BACK"

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
JR DRABBLE ||RAJVEER IS BACK||

She fell asleep caressing the empty side of her bed๐Ÿ˜ญ but her slumber broke as she fell someone calling out her name, she opened her eyes only to find her husband in front of her, to say she was shock would be an understatement, she was short of words ๐Ÿ˜ƒ her husband who died 2 months ago is in front of her but with slight changes in his appearance like his hairs all gone making him bald and his face more black then before 

She stoos up with a jerk 'rajveer...you here? How?' she asked finally 'and what happened to you...where are your hairs? ' she added 'kritika baby, i came back for you...for our love...i was missing you' he said with fake love making her forget all her other questions โ˜บ๏ธ 'i was missing you too rajveer...but this means you didn't died that die...right?' she asked confused๐Ÿ˜• 'i died that day only baby, but i am back for you..' 

'how can it happen?' she asked shocked to the core 'uffu!!! Such lame questions you are asking...don't you watch ahaat?'  he asked 'i had watch it few times...but ghost in it returns to take revenge, whom you want to take revenge from?' she asked knowing it would be sid or roshni or durga 'you...' he replied 'what?' ๐Ÿ˜ฒher eyes pooped out in shock 'i meant, i came to take you with me at heaven'

'you live in heaven...oh my i too want to come there?' ๐Ÿ˜ณ' then go and get ready baby...we will go back together...' he said smiling 'ohkay baby, you wait here and i will be back in a while' he said as she kissed his cheeks but a while later she was like ๐Ÿคข 'this blackness on your face taste yuck' she said 'oh baby, actually i hadn't washed my face for two months that's why ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†but i will wash today first you go and get fresh, we have to leave before anyone in the house wake up' he reminded 'oh ohkay...but make sure you wash your face' she warned and he nodded

Rajveer's monologue 
'Go and get ready kritika baby and be happy how much you want to because this time no one will save you from me...i will kidnap you and will ask for money from your dad and bhai and with this money mee and my friends at hell will party hard...as i am a ghost now so you can't be saved' ๐Ÿ˜Žand he laughed like a devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆas his eyes colour turned red, his bald skin grew long hairs and his nails grew giving a complete resemblance to a witch ๐Ÿท

what is this??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how would i know??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
lol idk why such kind of thing i wrote...this thing was irritating me for God knows how long but i knew how weird it could be so i didn't posted it but today it was the only thing running in my mind so posted it๐Ÿ˜ณ
sorry for wasting your time๐Ÿคช

-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago