._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Awesome edit. πŸ‘πŸΌ
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I heard, they'll release her promo on Wednesday. Let's see. Ab thoda intezar aur sahi.😳</font></font>

Waiting for tomorrow .. 😊
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much! Waiting to see her!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viven Promo :

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe7A1W9ZBY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe7A1W9ZBY

A national daily reported about the lead of the show Mohit Malik also being out of the show. The actor was all set to play a younger role of his positive onscreen son Shaurya's role apart from the devious Samrat. Also he had signed the season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and that actually became a point of concern.

As per the reports, the channel and the makers asked Mohit to choose between Jhalak and Doli and to their surprise, Mohit chose the latter. The hunt for the new Shaurya is currently in place.

Astonishingly Mohit has been quoted being unaware about the developments while Producer Pearl Grey confirmed.

What an Exit for entry in 'Jhalak' !! 😊 No doubt,this yr. competition is really tough !! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jyoti_worldi

Waiting for tomorrow .. 😊

Today Colors release Viven's JDJ Promo. I don't think now, they'll release Sanaya Promo in just 1 day gap. So,may be we'll get her Promo in weekend.
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
I liked the idea behind Vivian's promo but 
let it be πŸ˜†
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Joseph ...what a creation...totally mind blowing and fabulous..effects coloring everything in it is outstanding..loved it very very much...rocking work josephπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

wow! sanaya JDJ promo video πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...thanks thanks thanks Joseph 4 sharing sanaya jhalak promo video and pictures...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š...rocking video...Sanaya is dancing beautifully and she is looking very very gorgeous and very beautiful...
.excitedly waiting to see Sanaya in jhalak ...Sanaya Irani rocks...

love Gunjan...

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wowww. ...finally sanaya is coming back for us...I am sooo happy. ...I wish ashish comes there for a performance as he is last season's winner. ..may be we can get a small parud moment? ??? 
Looking forward to ashish's tweets. ..if he will wish her luck..
Fingers crossed
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much, fab pics and edits, and i'm liking how totally different she's looking πŸ˜ƒ  never ever saw jhalak before apart from a few random dances on YT and all of Sanaya's appearances so this is going to be an experience, cant wait πŸ˜³
nitrit95 thumbnail
beautiful stunning n sexy 3 in 1 thats sanaya n a speacial thk u to joseph for always updating us on every pict article n performance of sanaya this one is for u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—thk u once again i think i can easily say all of sanayas fans