Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Wow Priya Chapter one is out
OK you are a great writer this is so obvious, excellent command of English, smooth writing technique, interesting plot  ..I'm not professional and I'm not the best person to give a professional dependable assessment here but I go with what I feel , my POV, my likes and dislikes this sort of things I'm so easy to be pleased when it comes to romantic stories particularly... the happy ending is all I'm looking for and I have great hope your story will have this ..but of course it's for you to decided.. I can only hope ..
As for chapter one.. to be honest it's very well written but reading it gave me the feeling of swallowing a bitter tablet and then threw  some sugar after it to make my self feel better ..I know this is difficult to understand so let me explain my self ..every one who know me in IF know that I can't stand Tanu and I disliked her so much and I never considered what was between her and Abhi to be love not for her and certainly not for him so the first part of the chapter was so difficult for me but I read it and it left a bitter taste in my mouth, then came the last paragraph and it was like a sugar coat for me "He had fallen for her pretty face and her charming personality" .. " Tanu saw this as the golden opportunity to make a mark in her career and decided to indulge Abhi. Through Abhi and his popularity, she made contacts in the fashion world and was now Tanu, The Supermodel." This is more like how I see it between them and it immediately gave me a good feeling..I'm happy that from the next update Pragya will be in the picture so I do not think I have anything to fear after that ..right ?
Thanks Priya and please update soon ..I hope I did not offend you as it was not my intention ..sorry if I did 😊

Oh My God! Thats a long comment!, and i love long comments :D

First, thanks a ton.. Thats the best appreciation a writer can get :) so basically, you made my day... So glad i could impress you :D

I can understand the hatred for tanu.. Im on the same page as you on that topic.. I hate her too.. But then, since they were married here, a bit of AbhiNu is unavoidable.. But yeah! Theres no way im making her goody goody.. Shes gonna be the bad girl forever..

Yeah! Pragya comes in the next update and every update since the next.. So let the fear vanish!! And since im ready with a couple of updates, im sure the next will follow soon :p i did that before i started posting here because i know how much of a procrastinator i am :p 
You only made me happy! Where did the offensive part come from!

Once again, thanks a ton :)

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES! CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS!
UNRES! 

Yay so I was finally able to read and this is a very hooking start! Wow, so much happened to Abhi. You have given a nice insight to him emotions currently and what he feels like. Some very powerful lines used like - 

Abhishek Prem Mehra, the once upon a time rockstar, was now nothing more than a bundle of wreck. He was a broken man, The dark shadow of a man, who once upon a time, everyone wanted a piece of.

He was replaced by a man who no longer lived, he only existed. 

Tanu, as usual selfish and only cares about herself. I really can't wait for the next update, in which hopefully we see more of Pragya. A very nice start! 

❤️
Edited by --simmi-- - 8 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update.loved it .beautifully written .
Continue soon plz.
Thanks for pm . 
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...so beautifully written... full of emotions... cant wait for the next part... continue soon 😊 
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Priya! Loved the first part! Love the way you have written Abhi's back story, his relationship with Tannu etc. so Pragya is just landing! Yay! Excited!
Thanks for the PM! 😃
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow girl now that was brilliant !! I was all sad to see Abhi so depressed though but yayyy prags' entry in the next and slowly the romance will beginnn! Seriously , awesome command over English you've got! Loved reading this 😃 and i loved the Abhi-purab and Abhi-bulbul dynamic too :-)
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you!!!   Sounds wonderful!!!   Waiting for more!!!

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi priya, welcome u yaar as new kkb writer, loved ur writing.
awsm story
hope u write next part soon
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome loved it so much...
Continue soon.
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --simmi--

RES! CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS!

UNRES! 

Yay so I was finally able to read and this is a very hooking start! Wow, so much happened to Abhi. You have given a nice insight to him emotions currently and what he feels like. Some very powerful lines used like - 

Abhishek Prem Mehra, the once upon a time rockstar, was now nothing more than a bundle of wreck. He was a broken man, The dark shadow of a man, who once upon a time, everyone wanted a piece of.

He was replaced by a man who no longer lived, he only existed. 

Tanu, as usual selfish and only cares about herself. I really can't wait for the next update, in which hopefully we see more of Pragya. A very nice start! 

❤️

Hello Simmi :)
Well, thanks a lot.. Feels good to know it was nice :) glad you like the way Abhi was introduced..

Tanu is.. Well, Tanu! What better can be expected of her.. (because i hate her n dont want it the other way round..)
A lot of Pragya in the next chapter.. Pakka!!
Thanks again :)